Chapter 15

(Thatonekellicshipper)

Austin's POV

I look down at the small ginger boy in my arms. Since the day we found out he is pregnant I have refused to let him out of my sight when we are home. I also learned about his bad habits from the past. I still don't understand how someone as beautiful as him could do that, my poor ginger kitten.

"Austin." I hear him say quietly and I look down at the boy who was just asleep in my arms.

"Hey kitten, how are you feeling?" I ask as I rub his back and he shrugs before cuddling up against me. This morning Alan's morning sickness had been realy bad so I called in sick to work. I have been worrying non stop about Alan.

"Austin, are you okay? You seem distracted." ALan says in a small voice and I just nod before leaning down and giving him a soft kiss.

"Im fine love, just thinking." I say truthfully and he nods in understanding. both of us have been thinking a lot lately. We still don't know how we are going to be able to raise a baby, we are lucky to have enough money to pay rent.

Thats another thing I hate. Alan having to get a job. I wish he could just stay home and take care of himself and the baby but it just isn't possible. Another thing that has been on my mind is the fact that my dad wants to meet my new "roomate." Now he has never had a problem with me liking guys but I'm not sure how well he is going to take the fact that my boyfriend is carrying the baby of a rapist. Maybe I can convince Alan to tell my dad it's mine.....

"Hey Alan, my dad called after you went to sleep last night. He wants to meet you." I say and I see Alan's eyes light up with excitement.

"I'd love to Austin." Alan says before pressing his lips to mine. God I can't get enough of this boy.