Chapter 14

Alan's p.o.v

"So uh, what are you going to do with it? " Austin asks quietly as we begin driving. I took out the window and think for a few minutes.

"I think I want to keep it" I say quietly, looking down at my lap. I hear Austin grumble something and sigh.

"Alan. He raped you. It's a monsters baby and you want to keep it?!?" He growls and I flinch.

"Yeah. I want to keep the baby. It's half me and it wouldn't be fair if I gave it away." He grips the steering wheel but doesn't say anything.

"Austin?" I ask and he glances over at me. "Will you help me raise the baby?" His faces softens and he smiles.

"Of course I will. We can raise it like its our own" he smiles. We pull into the driveway and his fingers brush across my cheek.

"I'll always be here for you love" he whispers before connecting our lips in a sweet kiss. "Always"

----------------------------skip a few days--------------------

Since we were told that I was pregnant Austin hasn't left me alone except to go to work. It kinda makes it hard to change when he's watching me like a hawk. I wouldn't mind but it's just that I have scars on my body that I'm ashamed of, and I don't want him to see them.

I've been out job hunting but no one has called me back because I have to put down that I am in fact pregnant. Not to mention that I'm a guy.

I just got home from job hunting and I was in our room changing out of my suit when the door to the bedroom was thrown open and Austin stood there.

"Alan im-" he blushed when he saw me only boxers on and his eyes trailed down my body until they reached my thighs. His eyes widened and I looked down also, realizing that the dark scars stood out boldly against my pale skin.

"What the fuck are those?!?!" He points to my legs with a horrified expression.

"W-well umm." I was speechless and scared. I didn't want him to see them, and I certainly wasn't ready for what was to come. He walks closer to me and without saying anything he gets down on his knees in front of me and kisses all of the scars on my legs. My eyes start to tear up and I place my hands on his cheeks and make him look at me.

"I'm so-so sorry" I sob and fall to my knees beside him. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me onto his lap.

"Shh." He whispers, his hand rubbing my bare back. "Darling you'll be okay"