Bonus chapter; epilouge thingy

Alan's lays in his hospital bed with his family surrounding him, everyone except Austin. His two beautiful daughters cry onto his shoulders as they try to say goodbye and their kids cling to their legs. Alan rubbed his and Austins wedding rings as he thought about his love.

Alan was now 79 years old, and he knew it was his time. Austin had died a year before him and he missed him horribly. But now they could be together again.

His chest shook as he took his last breath, his eyes closing slowly. He was Austin and his parents, Mike and Dan. They all looked young and healthy, like when Alessa was just born. Alan looked down at himself and realized he too had returned to looking like he was 18. He looked back up at Austins beautiful face and saw tears streaming down his face.

They ran towards each other at the same time and embraced in a tight hug. They pulled back and kissed. Alan had missed him so much he couldn't believe he was here with him again.

"I'm so happy to see you baby" Austin said as they pressed their foreheads together. They stayed like that for what seemed like forever. And no one dared to pull them apart.

--------------------

Hey guys, I just kinda felt like this needed more of as closing so I decided to write this, hope you enjoyed!

-remember to smile :)