Chapter 18

Zia's pov

Those informations...
sounds....familiar..
like..I've heard it..before?..

impossible.

kinalimutan ko na yung iniisip ko kanina but i can't help but wonder..

what if...I knew this place before?.

mom and dad never mentioned i had amnesia or got into an accident so imposible talaga tong iniisip ko.

Wed's pov

suddenly pumasok si zia ng dorm.

"wed tara I'm gonna bring you to where you're gadgets are."ani ni zia.

"yeyyy!!"sabi ko at agad akong tumayo at tumakbo sa pintuan.

after around 5 min na paglalakad nakarating kami sa isang kwartong mukhang bodega pero tago sya sa dalawa pang pinto na mukhang abandonadong cr kailangan pang may pipindutin na button para magbukas yung pader and this heaven-like scene amazed me..ALL MY GADGETS.

"Ahhhhh!!!!Is-is this..real?"me still being amazed.

"yeah go check it all out!"ani naman  ni zia.

"Agh i missed these gadgets..thanks zia"

"no problem,i knew it would come in handy."

when i finished looking at all my gadgets we went back at the dorm and...

Zia's pov

"What happened here?!"i asked loudly as i saw all of them.

It's late night and everyone is awake and all of them looked like they went on a fight.

"someone attacked."yna answered.

"who."by that tone they already knew i'm angry.

who wouldn't be,it's like they knew i would be gone.

i knew some would keep their eyes on us.

kaya nacurious ako kung bakit debeisha lang ang nakaisip kumalaban samin..

someone had been planning for a long time huh..

"they were wearing masks but we can assure they're men."sagot  ni xea.

"well one thing we know,they fight dirty,we were sleeping and i went to the bathroom,nung pabalik na ko ng kwarto i saw someone in the kitchen at first i thought it's just yna pero i saw the shadow.who would cook with a burglar mask on?i acted normal and went to yna's room to alert her after that yna walked out the room and went to xea's room and also slid a note to fel's door with a matching really bright sticker from wed's gadget  to wake her up.but the time xea went out her room to see fel the man in the mask caught her as she saw yna went at the same room as well,at that moment xea and yna knocked at our doors to get out."ven's explanation.

"we fought him,we thought he's alone but he pushed a button device to call his backup and they were 5.we had to fight them 6 they were extremely skilled and by the time you got back they rushed jumping out of the window."fel next explained.

"well that explains it.who could it be?"wed next spoked.

"come on guys,they really think we're this dumb huh..they were six.and i know all of you can manage to be discreet and someone would need access to the cctv to catch you guys and to keep an eye on you.when that man called for backup 5 came and they fought with you guys and as i thought about what you guys saw.i think he's the leader,and a leader wouldn't risk anything or be assured they're safe without still watching the cctv."i explained.

"so a tech guy must still be left at their quarters?"yna asked.

"yup.in total,they're 7.and which group of men had 7 members that we recently got a heated fight with but never really acted that much?" I asked them as i know they know the answer.

"Hyxens."they all answered..

"yup,and i think it's time to fight dirty.."i said evily(evily?TT)

"oh also,zia!" Ven called.

"Hmm..what?" I asked while still thinking about what our plan will be.

"we gave them bruises."xea answered.

"nice-" i was suddenly cut off by ven.

"xea ano ba yan dapat ako magsasabi eh nakakainis ka!"she walked out of the lounge and went to her room.

"so childish.."xea mumbled.

"gagi xea suyuin mo yun baka gusto mo maubos agad isang linggong stock naten na pagkain dito"fel said to xea to make her persuade ven.

alam naming lahat na ven would rather eat foods than throw a tantrum kaya aware na kami sa gagawin namin pag galit sya.

Xea's pov

I knocked on ven's door hoping she would answer para di maubos pagkain namin.

"Ven!!answer the door."i repeated these words several times but she still didn't answer so i had to make a temptation..*smirk

"ugh looks like i'll have binge watch and eat ICE CREAM alone..Yna-"i was about to pretend to call yna but the door suddenly opened.

As i walked into her room i saw a bunch of empty candy packs on her floor.

Predictable - -

-End-