Chapter 12

Xea's Pov

Arghhhh

I can't take this anymore..

Why does this always happen to us.

I just want a peaceful life.

Ano ba kasing problema ng gumagawa nito?!

Zia's pov

"What is it ven?"

"It's about the schools history"

"It said that they were many students that had already been locked up to this school..but they were just picked..they don't let poor students go inside this school..and because of that a lot of people thought that it's strange especially when the tuition is cheap.."

"How much is the tuition?
Mom and dad didn't tell us,they just said that we are going to go to this school..right??"wed asked

"Yes..that's why i asked ven to search about this school..ven you can continue.."

"Okay.but i'm gonna answer wed's question first because i was shocked when i knew it so i already know that you guys will be shocked too..the tuition is about 500 pesos."

"what the f**k"sabay sabay nilang sabi.

"Then why did mom and dad enrolled us in here,we are freaking rich..are mom and dad going down on our business!?"yna said

"Okay i have to tell something important to you guys,we are not the only ones that mom and dad enrolled here..fel and bam too."

"What!?"fel and bam both said

"Yup,i hope that you're also wondering why debeisha and hyxens is also here."

"Why exactly?"yna asked

"Because this is not a really ordinary school..this is a school that you have to kill so you don't get killed"I said

"Umm zia how did you know that?"ven asked

"I purposely want you to search about this school because i don't want you to be involved..all of you.."

"Why zia?,we are a gang a very powerful gang.we are top 1 on the gangster list all over the world zia!"wed said

"That's what we thought wed,but as i said earlier there were a lot of students that got already locked up here long ago.they were grouped too.they were also powerful gangsters like us wed.they are a lot of them here.and they're still here..because there's no way that you can get out of here..no way..."

Yna was about to ask again but suddenly someone said something through the speaker of the stadium..

"All students that is here on the stadium..

Welcome to the Hell University...