More info/Characters

"Quìrent"is a place where most gangsters gathers to fight or get a mission where they can earn money or get things they want.
This place is also owned by an unknown person that plans to meet whoever wins his "game".

(A/n:also po alam ng groups na mamimeet nila yung owner if napanalunan nila yung gagawing "game" ng owner ng Quìrent.

"Steina"
Rank:#1
Ziahna Videan
Venmay Videan
Wedney Videan
Xeana Videan
Ynaelle Videan

Zia-kind,smart,minsan masungit,pretty,cold,not really friendly,competitive,brave,afraid of nothing.

Role in their group-Leader,Proffesionalizes in guns(A/n:they all know how to use a gun but Zia proffesionalizes more in it,also has the most stable stamina.)

Ven-kind,smart,makulit,pretty,
also makulit lang if it's with her friends but when not she's also cold most of the time,The loudest,and her sisters would do anything to protect her.

Role in the group-specializes in knives,sharp shooter,also taken the role as the medic of the group.

Wed-kind,pretty,smart,matakaw but they always wonder how she manage to still be slim and sexy,easy-going,and fun to be with.

Role in the group-Sniper(Sharp Shooter),incharge of their tech/gadgets.

Xea-pretty,smart,kind,snobber,
cold,the very protective sister,would put her loved ones first before herself and kind hearted to people who she feels have a nice aura.

Role in the group-
proffesionalizes in different kinds of combat,sharp shooter aswell,the only one who knows how to use a motorbike.

Yna-pretty,smart,cold,resting bitch face,cute,hate na hate yung mga babaeng pabebe,pasikat,
and Maarte. Protects the group in ways when trashtalkan ang labanan char.. Sassy and the one where her looks can kill.

Role in the group-punch/boxing combat fighter,taekwondo black belter,also good in wrestling and sometimes other types of combat.

More Info:their parents are rich rich which also mean they're rich.Steina means Justice for them, they made their own language where every letter has a different letter meaning,they use the language often only and on emergencies.And the members are the only ones that knows the meaning of the name of their group. They have their own ways to call each other for help and also signs when they can't be loud or be able to use their mouth.

"Debeisha" Rank#8 sa gangster rank nila sa "Quìrent".

Hacie-Clown Leader (char)Leads the group,hates Steina,and envies Yna.

Role in the group-Leader of the group,in charge of sniper.

Evaine-Hates Steina aswell because she suddenly found out na may gusto yung ex niya kay Ven(yes,ex niya si bambam).

Role in the group-(karate black belter.

Cedie-does not hate steina but she pretends to, because her family owe Hacie's family,
taga-ubos ng pagkain,actually wants to be friends with wed.

Role in the group-combat fighter,(proffesionalizes in different kinds of combat)also good with guns.

Beina-the quiet one in the group,mostly ignored but she doesn't care,became part of the group because she thought gangs are fun and doesn't hate steina and hacie can't do anything about it, she's very skilled after all.

Role:their "guard",specializes in snipers,types of gun,and smartest one in the group.

Adrielle-Hates Steina,actually xea's ex-bestfriend,close with steina before her and xea's friendship fell apart,(stuck between hating or still liking xea and her sisters).

Role in the group-Sharp shooter,also a combat fighter(but only knows few types of combat).

Rachie-Hates Steina,likes yuin(but she hides her feelings because hacie likes yuin and whatever hacie wants,hacie gets)(yung nakabangga kay ven).

A/n:I'm not gonna change bambam's name anymore kase mas lalo po kayong magugulahan.sorry if this might mix your head up but i hope you will understand..