Chapter 14

Yna's pov

May paalam alam pa na "let the games begin"blah blah blah pang nalalaman yung babaeng yon.

None of us are excited about this...

Nanganganib ang  mga buhay namin dito.although gangsters kami at sanay na kami sa patayan.hindi pa rin naman maiiwasan na matakot kami.there are a lot of powerful gangsters in here....its scary...at least for me.... I don't know about zia and xea...but I'm very sure of wed and ven..their the ones I'm really worried about...maaalahanin kasi sila kaya sobrang matatakot sila para saaming lahat....

Zia's pov

We were assigned to ourdorms....Wed,Xea,Yna,me and Angel are dormmates and for bam bam.....i haven't told you about this but,he's also a gangster and we parted are ways..di niya alam na nandito rin pala ang mga ka-member niya.sinundo nila si bambam kanina..

We got to our dorms which is on another building..i didn't know na ganito pala kalaki ang school na toh..there are a lot of buildings and stores..andito nga talaga lahat ng mga kakailanganin namin..but still you can't forget the fact that this school was made for people-- no not people..Gangsters...this school was made for gangsters to kill each other,to fight for their lives..

Wedney's Pov

So nung nakapag ayos na kami ng mga  gamit namin,may nga pumuntang mga nakamaskara na sa loob at may binigay sila samin na stick..

It's like a match but there's no tip at the end of it...it was a fair kind of stick..pero maliit siya parang kasing size ng posporo..also the stick was thick..VERY THICK..

Venmay's Pov

I know that wed is really good at puzzels...so I'm hoping that she could solve this so she could be safe....

Di ko talaga alam kung ano ang dapat naming gawin sa stick na toh..

By the way lahat pala ng tao dito sa school nabigyan ng gantong stick..so that all of us can compete for the puzzel.

Wed's Pov

Magsasalita na sana ako ng biglang nagingay ang speaker..

By the way students...20 students are the maximum if they succeeded to solve the puzzel..so you better be first.. that's all..good luck!!

My gosh!!20 students!! Grabe naman sila..we need to solve this fastly....even though we're strong and have a big chance of winning to that game,still we have to solve this to be very sure that we will live..

I already have a conclusion of what to do with this stick...