New Characters

Angel Felicity Videan (my friend)
-is also a member in Steina.
-Cute,maganda,matangkad,
mahiyain unless close ka nya.
-Her mom also owns a restaurant chain and has different branches all over the world.
(nung bago ko pa po ito nirevise sinabi ko na kay jungkook ko sya ishiship but since wala na dito yung blackpink and bts i'll ship her to a fellow character here)

Role in the group:specializes in archery,(always has a dart with her for protection),(also knows how to use a gun).

Hyxens
Rank:#2

Yuin:snob,handsome,
mapangasar,cold
(unless he's comfortable with you)rich,sharp shooter,his parents own a large chain of hotel,restaurants,etc.

Role in the group:Leader,(good with guns),also knows few kinds of combat.

Kyei-(pronounciation:kay),
friendly,gentleman,cute,rich,
handsome,smart,his family owns different kinds of resort in different countries.

Role in the group-specializes in knife combat,could take down 5+ people without even using a gun.

Jaye-(pronounciation:jey/jay)mapagloko,joker,sharp shooter,rich aswell,
Handsome,madali lang sya makaclose although he has his own type of people he wants to talk/be friend to,his family owns a large business and is all over the world.

Role in the group:Sniper,(also knows knife combat.)

Wyen-(pronounciation:wayn/wine)snob,handsome,cold,very similar with yuin(childhood bestfriend ni yuin),snob,snob and snob,like fr he just doesn't care kung ano nangyayari sa mundo,unless he needs to protect his friends,his family owns a mall chain all over the world.

Role in the group:(black belter in different kinds of combative sports like karate,taekwondo,wrestling)

Guizen-(pronounciation:Gizen/gayzen)Handsome,Flirty,babaero since birth jk he just lost hope in love when his first love died☹︎,competitive,
rich,his family owns a large branch of clothing store that is all around the world.

Role in the group:specializes in guns,knows few kinds of combat,
(also a sharp shooter).

Thoreina
Rank:#4

Bambam-cute,handsome,
friendly,protects people who's really important for him,gentleman,kind,rich,his family owns a company that has different branches all over the world.

Role in the group-Leader,combat fighter,good with guns.

Shine-Friendly,handsome,very serious when he's doing his job,smart,rich,his family owns a large branch of gadget stores that is all over the world.

Role in the group:tech guy,also good with guns and few kinds of combat.

Ixe-(pronounciation:Ays/Ice)Snob,Cold,Handsome,doesn't talk too much unless needed,rich,smart,his family owns an airline that is very famous and is all around the world.

Role in the group:Sniper,sharp shooter knows knife combat.

Hans-Joker,mapangasar,but he is really a gentleman,cold sa ibang tao na di nya feel,rich,his family owns a large chain of pharmacy stores that has different branches all around the world.

Role in the group-Medic,Combat Fighter,Sharp shooter(and also knows how to use a gun).

A/n:para di po kayo malito di ko na po binago yung pangalan ni bambam although you can just think na hindi si bambam yon bambam lang yung name.

also po you can still think of this as a ship story of bangpink you can imagine whatever you want yun lang po:).