Chapter 20

Nothing will be able to explain the sudden anxiety that i felt.

This person felt familiar.

So familiar.

Alex _____?

Sa lahat ng pangalan sa mundo bakit alex pa pangalan nya.

It sounds sarcastic, but you'll be able to think of infinite thoughts when you hear or think about the name "Alex".

As far as i know, that "Alex" is a man.

It's honestly just simple logic. There are a total of 30 students in our class,  15 boys & 15 girls.

Counting now, there's only been 14 boys in our class recently.

Alex is the missing one.

I have to find him.

I shared my thoughts with the gang and we agreed on separating into two and check out everywhere.

I'm with Yna. Wed with Ven, Fel & Xea.

Me and Yna are gonna look at the back part of the school, Wed and Ven are gonna look at the right side and Xea and Fel will look at the left side.

We started searching and was communicating using our walkie talkies in hand when suddenly, i heard a noise farther from where Yna and i were standing.

There wasn't much to look at, its a dead end.

But i kept hearing the noise getting louder and louder, and it bothers me so damn much.

So i trusted my instinct and followed where i was hearing the sound from.

To my fucking surprise, a living person passed through a literal wall. That person is me. I passed through the freaking wall.

What the actual f-

Oh god, Yna!

"Yna!!" I can't see a damn thing.

Sobrang dilim and literally darkness is the only think i can see.

I kept calling her and didn't move from where i was standing, afraid to be walking the opposite and be farther from the school.

So i hoped Yna wouldn't get scared and follow my voice.

"Yna!!! Naririnig mo ba ko?! Follow my voice!"

I was losing hope and my voice when it was already minutes but no sign of my sister.

Until...

A sudden beam of light flashed through my face.

"Oh my fucking god Zia! How did you get here!? And where the heck are we?!"

I was relieved that she found me and there was finally light.

"Yna, relax! Di ko din alam kung pano ako dito napunta, i just followed a strange noise coming from here. Luckily, my brain was loosened enough and i followed my instinct even if it meant following a sound coming from a wall. Anyways i have the same questions running through your head. But we have to keep searching."

"Fine, fine! Pero mauna ka.."

Scaredy cat.

As we went farther and we had a light meaning we can see everything now.

We found out we're in a forest. A literal forest behind the school.

So straight to the forest we went.

"Help! Someone help! Tulong!!" The sudden scream for help shocked us.

Pero sinundan namin kung saan man yung sigaw ng tulong nanggagaling.

Nang may makita kami na taong nakalumpasay at nakasandal sa puno.

"Oh my god! Okay ka lang ba?!" Yna couldn't stop herself from getting worried seeing the poor state of a girl.

Lalapitan nya na sana yung babae pero hinigit ko yung braso nya.

Not because i didn't pity the girl, i felt bad seeing a student in that state but the hell will i forget na we are in fucking Hell University.

I just couldn't trust no one.

"Hello? Are you conscious? Can you hear our voice?" Tinawag ko yung babae. We were already close enough for her to hear our voice.

"Mmh-hmm..." She answered.

"Stay still, we'll get some help" sabi ni Yna sa babae bago kami tumalikod at lumayo ng kaunti para makapag-usap.

"What the hell, Zia! She's literally in fucking pain! What's the matter?!" She whispered

"We can't trust her, Yna! That's the matter!" I answered her but i was also whispering so the girl will not be able to hear us.

"Well, a short reminder zia, this was your idea. And we need to help her! Hindi pwedeng tumayo lang tayo dito!" I can hear the impatience in her voice so i thought of something else...