ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 PT.2

Somebody asked for a part two of Heather so here you go. Also, this will be the last story I will post on this book soooooo 'kay. Enjoy🥲 . ~Pamela

REQUESTED BY: @Goddess_Eclipse

NOTES:
.(Y/N) = YOUR NAME
.SONGFIC
.NON-DESPAIR AU
.ITALICS = FLASHBACKS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Watch as she stands with her, holding your hand

It have been a month after Kokichi kissed you, and it turns out, the boy is now dating Saihara. You were walking through the school halls and spotted the two boys holding each others hands. You quickly shuffled through the crowded area since you didn't want to see the love of your life  holding somebody else's hand.

Put your arm 'round her shoulder, now I'm getting colder

You could still see a glimpse of Kokichi putting his arm around Saihara's shoulder.

But how could I hate her, she's such an angel

You had mixed emotions about Saihara. You didn't want to hate him. He seemed so nice and lovable.

But then again, kinda wish she were dead as she walks by

But you still wanted to rip his lungs out. I mean, he literally took your man.

What a sight for sore eyes

What you didn't know was that Kokichi was looking at you from a distance. Slowly regretting the decision of dating Saihara.

Brighter than the blue sky

Your eyes were so beautiful to him. And whenever he looked at you he completely forgot about his boyfriend.

She's got you mesmerised while I die

"Kokichi? You alright?" Saihara asked the said boy. "Y-yes yes I am." Kokichi answered after getting out of his trance.

Why would you ever kiss me?

After you cried your life out, you took away your headphones when you heard a knock on the door.

I'm not even half as pretty

It was Kokichi, but he had his face facing the floor. "(Y/N)..." He said in a shaky voice. This was entirely knew for you. You had never seen him like this.

You gave her your sweater, it's just polyester

Time seemed to stop the next moment, as Kokichi pushed his lips into yours. You shared that kiss for a few minutes until air decided that it was time to go.

But you like her better

After you both kissed, he explained everything to you. Apparently, Saihara cheated because he was jealous of you.

I wish I were Heather

You and Kokichi shared a hug. "Oh, Kokichi, I'm so sorry..." "Oh, it's fine (Y/N)! At least I got you~! Nishishi~!" Kokichi answered. He was back to his usual teasing manner.

"I wish I were Saihara"

That was the thought you had every single night. Now, you wish you never did. You thought it was embarrassing, really. I mean, getting jealous because someone you like was in a relationship? Pathetic. But it didn't matter anymore as you heard quiet snores from the boy that you were hugging. You kissed his forehead and whispered, "love you Kokichi..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WORD COUNT: 498