𝕎𝗲𐌉𐌉̩ 𝐎𝕙 𝔾𝛐𝕕 PT2

Yeah, something's defenetly wrong with my font generator. But anyways, this is the second part! I hope you all enjoy! The song I put for you to read is called: echosmith - cool kids (slowed + reverb). Enjoy! <3 ~Pamela

NOTES:

.(Y/N) = YOUR NAME

.(L/N) = LAST NAME

.(H/C) = HAIR COLOR

(E/C) = EYE COLOR

.I WILL PUT MYSELF INTO THE STORY

.SOULMATE AU

.NON-DESPAIR AU

.KIDNAPPING

.FROM KOKICHI'S POINT OF VIEW

.INSPIRED BY A TIKTOK I FOUND SO CREDIT TO THEM

.LOTS OF TIME SKIPS BECAUSE I'M LAZY 

.SHORT

.KOKICHI'S KIND OF OOC AT THE END. 

                                                           SOULMATE AU

                                               AFTER TURNING EIGHT TEEN,

                     YOU AND YOUR SOULMATE CAN TALK TO EACH OTHER

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Kokichi, help!

Those words, that still scare me to this day, were ringing through my ears. I shot up out of bed, but quickly realized that it couldn't be a big deal. I mean, it could've been a lie, right? "Haha... Funny joke, (Y/N). Now let me got sleeeeep! I'm tireeeeeeed." 'I'm not joking! Some girl with brown hair just took me out of nowhere and now i'm inside her trunk!' "Well, oh god." I sprint out of my bed, and changed into my DICE uniform. I don't know, it just makes me feel powerful, okay?

I was putting on my shoes, until I heard (Y/N) speak again. 'Kokichi, you have to do something!' "I'm doing something all right!? I'm going to  go to America!" I said while looking in my laptop. It was currently 2:15 AM, but I didn't care. I just wanted to save her. 'Dude, how are you-' "Okay, I have a flight at three!" 'How-How did you get a ticket this early!?' "A friend from my evil organization helped me on that! But anyways, if anything happens to you, tell me!" 'O-okay...' It sounded like she was about cry. Oh no, don't cry! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

After a loooooong eleven hours in that plane I got a taxi, and went where (Y/N) was telling me to go. 'Look, I just know that there's less buildings, and there's also this masnion.' I was listening to her, and telling the driver where to go. Until, I found it.

The place that my soulmate was telling me about, It was all there. The woods, the mansion, that weird cliff. It was all there. "I think i'm here." 'Great! Now, i'm inside the masnion, okay? Just knock on the door, and if you see a girl with brown hair, brown eyes, and a blue hoodie, then that's the girl who kidnapped me.' "Okie!" I knocked on the door, and a girl with brown hair and a blue hoodie answered. "Hello, can I help you?" "Uh, yeah so do you know this girl called (Y/N) (L/N)?" I answered. The girl looked scared. Ha! I got her! "Yeah, she's my soulmate, and told me to come here, because apparently she's kidnapped." I told her. "K-Kokichi!?"A voice, that sounded a lot like (Y/N)'s yelled from this basement-looking place. Before the girl, could even hit me, I punched her in the face. "oooooo, that must've hurt." I said, before running to the basement. The door opened easily. Does this girl even know how to kidnap?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After all that happened, (Y/N) invited me to her place. She was practically more beautiful than I imagined. She had beautiful (H/C) hair, and (E/C) orbs. She led me to her room, which looked decent enough. I closed the door behind me, and as soon as (Y/N) turned to me, I hugged her out of nowhere. I hid my face in the crook of her neck. I couldn't keep it in anymore. Pathetic? Pathetic. 

But, I didn't care, I loved her. And, now I could see her, hug her,

kiss her.