𝕎℮ꙆꙆ, 𝚶𝕙 𝔾𝛐𝕕 PT.1

Hello fellow readers! I'm back at it again, with another oneshot for you all! Sadly, my font generator stopped working...again. So I had to make my own, and that's why my title's all fucked up again. Anyways, the song that I put up for you to hear while reading is: Suffer With Me - Liue (slowed). This story will have two parts, btw. Enjoy! ~Pamela

NOTES: 

.(Y/N) = YOUR NAME

.(L/N) = LAST NAME

.(F/V/G) = FAVORITE VIDEO GAME

.I WILL PUT MYSELF INTO THE STORY (PROBABLY IN THE SECOND PART)

.SOULMATE AU

.NON-DESPAIR AU

.KIDNAPPING (IN THE SECOND PART)

.FROM KOKICHI'S POINT OF VIEW

.INSPIRED BY A TIKTOK I FOUND, SO CREDIT TO THEM

.SHORT BECAUSE I'M TOO LAZY :)

SOULMATE AU

AFTER TURNING EIGHT TEEN,

YOU AND YOUR SOULMATE CAN TALK TO EACH OTHER

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh wow. I just turned eight teen... I CAN FINALLY MOVE OUT! YES! I was about to celebrate, when my head started hurting a bit. No, it hurt like hell. 'Hello? They're not gonna respond!' Wait, hold up. Is that a voice...? "Oh cool it's a voice inside my head! Hi voice!" 'Oh my god they responded! Hush! um...hi...?' "Well, hello there random voice in my head!" 'Do you even know why you're hearing my voice right now?' They sounded a bit annoyed. "Nope! But i'd like to know why." 'Well, you're my soulmate...' "Oh yeah! I remember now. Hi soulmate! I'm Kokichi Ouma, the ultimate supreme leader." I didn't hear anything from them. Did they leave? 'Hey, sorry I left. So you're an ultimate? Now, that's cool.' Finally, she answered. Most longest 2 minutes of my life. "Well, duh! I'm the leader of an evil organization after all." 'Yeah, whatever. I'm (Y/N) (L/N). Nice to meet ya. I'm not an ultimate, but I still hope we can be friends.' Not an ultimate? Well this is gonna be interesting.

"Well, (L/N)-chan, whaddya doin' right now? Nishishishi!" 'I'm playing (F/V/G). What are you doing?' "Well, i'm packing, since i'm planning on moving." 'Oh, okay, whatever.' I could tell that she wanted to seem like she didn't care. "Oh, well. I gotta go, (L/N)-chan! I have to go to an important video call with my evil organization!" 'Oh, okay. Goodbye.' She kind of sounded sad in a way. Well, whatever. I'll deal with her later. I said I was gonna have a meeting, but really, I was just gonna think about her character. I usually do that when I meet new people. I just study their personality. I took out a pencil and a paper and started writing. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

It's been weeks, and me and (L/N)-chan have talked more and more. I've got to really know her. I've learned that she lives in California, but she was born in Japan. That's why she can speak Japanese so fluently. She also told me the person she was talking with the first time I talked to her was her sister, and that they usually talk Japanese in their household. To be honest, i'm glad i'm her soulmate... Everything is going well for us. We have a day planned for us both to meet, but because of our schedule we planned to meet next year. She's also a girl that you might not expect. She seems like she doesn't give a fuck at first, but really she's just a girl who wishes to trust someone. How do I know that? I could see how she changes everyday, as she trusts me more and more everyday, which is weird because she knows i'm a liar.

We were having a nice chat about our day like always. Even though I haven't really seen her in person, I already enjoy talking with her and stuff. We ended our conversation because it was getting late, and I needed to sleep. I went to the bathroom to have a shower and change. I sigh as I walk to my bed. How can someone fall in love within 3 weeks? Pathetic. I pull the covers on me as I quickly drift to sleep, though before I could finally sleep for once, a voice in my head- from the one and only (L/N)-chan- said something I will never forget without shivering at least once.

 'Kokichi, help!

TO BE CONTINUED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WORD COUNT: 717