ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣

Hey there fellows! I am here with another story for you all! This is my first ever songfic, so it might not the best. And I put some music up for you to listen to! The song is called: Heather, by Conan Gray (though you probably already know that lol)  So, you know the drill! Get comfortable. And enjoy listening to the music I put up for you while you're reading. Also, I started a new book, you should check it out! Anyways, Enjoy! ~Pamela

NOTES:

.(Y/N) = YOUR NAME

.(L/N) = LAST NAME

.SONGFIC

.NON-DESPAIR AU

.ITALICS = FLASHBACK

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I still remember

It was 2:00 AM. You were listening to a 1 hour version of Heather, remembering all the good times with, the one and only supreme leader, Kokichi Ouma

Third of December

Then, you remembered. That night. The third of December was it? Oh yeah.

Me in your sweater

You remembered that was the night you realized that it wasn't just a crush, it was love. You loved him. You remembered him giving you his scarf saying that he wanted to see if it fit you.

You said it looked better on me, than it did you

"Whoah (Y/N)! You look so much better in it! Nishishishi. That may be a lie thought!" You blushed as he spoke.

Only if you knew, how much I liked you

That was the night, you realized that it was love, not a crush. He never knew that you had a crush on him for, how long was it? 6 months? But that night, it wasn't just a silly crush anymore.

But I watch your eyes, as she walks by

But of course, you knew he loved Saihara. Kokichi would always watch him just walking down the hall in school with stars in his eyes.

What a sight for sore eyes. Brighter than a blue sky

You couldn't blame him though. Saihara had everything. He was smart, handsome, and kind. (Where are my Saihara kinnies at?) 

She's got you mesmerized

You could see the sparkle in Kokichi's eyes. Those eyes that always give you butterflies every time you look at them.

While I die

But of course, there you were. Next to the boy you love, while he's staring at Saihara...again. You could literally feel your heart break in pieces and tears forming in your eyes. You couldn't take it anymore, so you just ran... 

Why would you ever kiss me?

Kokichi noticed you running, and ran after you. After a good twenty minutes of looking for you, he found you crying next to a trashcan. "(Y/N), what's wrong...?" He asked you, clearly worried. You just looked away. Kokichi wasn't feeling too good... He felt like his whole world was crashing. But he liked Saihara...didn't he...? Then he thought of something. He grabbed your chin to make you look at him. Then it happened. He kissed her. Kokichi Ouma kissed (Y/N) (L/N). After a few good seconds their lips parted. "...W-Why did y-you do t-that!?" You asked him rapidly. "Well, I needed to get your attention, so that was the first thing that came to mind!" The boy said with a smile, acting like nothing happened.

I'm not even half,as pretty

Why though? I mean you looked like ass. Why would he kiss you? So many thoughts were going through your head.

You gave her your sweater, it's just polyester

The next day, you remembered seeing Kokichi with Saihara...wait is that Kokichi's scarf? Saihara had Kokichi's scarf. The same one the purple haired boy gave you on December.

But you like her better

It was clear to you that Kokichi loved him not you. Which broke your heart...

Wish I were Heather

"I wish I was Saihara..." You whispered to yourself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! I know this isn't all of the song, but I don't want to waste your time. Be sure to check The song Heather if you haven't . Bye my Maki Rolls! (Sorry I don't know what that was, I just wanted to call you guys something lol.)

WORD COUNT:681