❝𝕐𝕠𝕦'𝕝𝕝 𝔸𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝔹𝕖 𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕖❞

(TYSM FOR SO MANY READS!) Okay, I know that I haven't been writing that much recently, but school online is getting really stressful, so I couldn't write for some time. But now I have the time! :D. Okay, this one was requested. The song you'll be listening to while reading: In The Name Of Love (slowed down). I just really love slowed songs, but if you guys don't like them I can stop! Enjoy! <3 ~ Pamela

REQUESTED BY: wavystars_

NOTES:

.(Y/N) = YOUR NAME

.(L/N) = LAST NAME

.(D/N) = DJ NAME

.DJ!READER

.YANDERE!KOKICHI

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You could hear the audience cheering your name as you came through the door. "(D/N)! (D/N)!" the crowd cheered. You waved at them, but was also looking for your friend, Kokichi. You didn't know why he was kind of nice to you, he was usually pretty rude to everyone else.

You looked around the crowd and saw him. You both locked your eyes at each other for the whole concert. You where surprised the crowd didn't realize it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After that whole concert that you just had over there, you were in your dressing room doing whatever until you hear a slight knock on your door. "Come in!"

"Well, hello (D/N)!" You could see it was kokichi from the reflection of your mirror. You turned around and said excitedly, "Hi Koki!" "So uh, I just came here to say thanks for helping me prank Tenko." Kokichi said, while moving closer to were you were sitting. "No problem! She kind of deserved it after playing in my studio...without me joining!" you exclaimed, you were always cheerful and bright and always full of energy even after a long and exhausting day.

"Hey, sooooo, I was wondering if you could-" "-join your secret organization that you say has a lot of members when there really are just ten? Sure, why not." You finished for the boy. He smirked and ruffled your hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You follow Kokichi into his organization's room where everyone usually meets after a successful prank. You have been in his organization for about a year and a half, and you honestly loved it. Some of the best times you had were with his group.

"Well, well, what where the two lovebirds doing up so late?" One of the members asked jokingly. The whole group's joke was that Kokichi and you were secretly dating. Even though both of you wanted that to happen, y'all were too weak to confess to each other.

Before the both of you could say anything back, your phone rang. You excused yourself from the room and went outside to pick up the call.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon a you left the room, everyone looked at Kokichi. "So, did you guys kiss?" One of the members asked energetically. "No..." Kokichi said, with a saddened tone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was three A.M., and you were up. Why were you awake at three in the morning? Because you had a feeling. A feeling that you were being watched. Well, you were. Kokichi was looking at you, throughout your window. He even took photos of you when he was sure you wouldn't see him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once Kokichi finished stalking you, he sat alone in his room staring at all of the pictures he took of you, later, putting them up on his wall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You'll always be mine..." he whispered to himself. After that he just went to sleep, imagining you kissing him or something, idk.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry that this was really bad. It's my first time writing a yandere story :/

WORD COUNT: 594