𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝕐𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕄𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕤 𝔸𝕨𝕒𝕪

Hello fellow readers! I am proud to announce that i'm finally actually making a oneshot! You can listen to the music I put for you to feel relaxed! Please enjoy, and remember to leave a request on my request page! ~Pamela

Notes                                                                                                                                                                                        .(Y/N) = YOUR NAME 

.(L/N) = LAST NAME

.(Y/U) = YOUR USERNAME

.(E/C) = EYE COLOR

.(Y/C) = YOUR CITY

.(F/C) = FAVORITE CAFE

.(F/D) = FAVORITE DRINK

.(N/N) = NICKNAME

.FOLLOWS HEADCANON THAT KOKICHI LIKES IBUKI'S MUSIC

.NON DESPAIR AU

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(F/C), the perfect place for you to relax. You would always hang there with friends, or do your homework. Thought today on your daily visit, you saw someone. And that someone was Rantaro Amami. You met each other on Twitter, and became best friends, the thing is that he live in Japan, while you lived in (Y/C). You were surprised to see him there. He said he was going to visit his family, but you didn't know he would come to YOUR city! Anyways, after you got your drink you say down in your seat. 

You were enjoying your (F/D), when a hand touched your shoulder. You looked over to see who it was. "Hey, sorry to disturb you...but are you perhaps (Y/N) (L/N)?" It was Rantaro. "Rantaro! oh my god, hey!" You got up from your seat and hugged him. "Hey (Y/N)! Didn't expect to see you here!" "Yeah! I can't believe I finally met you in person!" 

"Big Bro, C'mooooooooon! There's no panta in here. This place is a bust!"

You both looked to your side-still hugging-to see who was speaking. You saw a purple haired boy with a black and white scarf 'Is he a chess player or something?' You thought, while both of you stared at him then each other then him then each other and then broke your hug.

"uh, hey Kokichi!" Rantaro chuckled nervously, trying not to make things awkward. "Um, Kokichi, this is (Y/N)..." Rantaro introduced. "...And, (Y/N) this is Kokichi." I waved at him and Kokichi or Motichi, or whatever his name was with an awkward smile, the boy gasped and said "So you're (Y/N)! you're prettier than how Rantaro described you, nishishishishi! You kind of got a bit flustered at this. "U-um t-thank-" "But that may be a lie y'know!" He interrupted. "uhhhh, yeah. He's kind of a liar I guess?" Rantaro chuckled. He really just wanted to end this awkward moment. There was an awkward silence between the three, until Rantaro seemed to break the silence. 

"So how about we go to Mcdonalds and hang out?" "Yay! They got panta in there! Let's goooooo!" Kokichi chirped "uhh sure!" you said. You really just wanted to hang out with Rantaro, but it was fine having more company.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Since Mcdonalds was pretty far, you had to go in your car. Your house was five buildings away from (F/C) so you had to go in Rantaro's car. As soon as you buckled in your seat and Rantaro started driving, Kokichi started annoying you a little bit.