1

It was Saturday night, and my best friend, Bella, and I were going out. It was our free night in what felt like forever, so we decided to go out. The night life in New York was insane, and it was something I don't think that I could ever grow tired of.

When we walked into the bar, I headed to find a table, while she went and got us some drinks. I found a table next to a group of very attractive guys. As I was waiting for Bella to come back, someone came and sat next to me, "Hey there, what's a pretty girl like you doing sitting here all alone on a Saturday night?"

I looked up from my phone, and locked eyes with the most attractive man I had ever seen. He had bright blue eyes, and fluffy, curly blonde hair, and his style was immaculate. Something was extremely familiar about him though, but I couldn't figure out why. I smiled nervously, "Oh, uh my friend is getting us drinks."

He smiled at me, "Well the two of you are more than welcome to join me and my friends over there," he motioned towards the group of guys next to our table.

Before I could answer, Bella walked back to our table, and she looked at me confused, "Who's this?"

I shrugged, looking over at him. He spoke, "My name is Harrison, and I was wondering if you pretty ladies would like to join me and my friends?"

I looked at Bella and she shrugged. I looked at Harrison, "Sure why not."

He smiled, "Great." We walked back over to where his friends were, and they were confused as to who we were.

Someone spoke, "Kia?"

There was only one person who called me that, my brother, Paul. I hadn't seen him in months due to the fact that we no longer lived in the same state. And he was busy with baseball, while I was busy with modeling. I had no idea he was supposed to be in New York this weekend.

I looked at him, "Pauly?" He had always hated that nickname, but I had always called him that anyways. Why hadn't he called and told me he was here?

He pulled me into a hug, "If I knew you were going to be in town, then I would've called and told you I was here."

Harrison stood there confused, "Wait how do you guys know each other?"

I laughed, "Paul is my brother."

He let out a sigh of relief, "Oh thank God because I thought maybe he was like your ex boyfriend or something."

Paul and I both just laughed, "Nope. Not even close."

He smiled, "Good to know."

Paul gave him a look, "Don't get any ideas Tots."

I groaned, pushing Paul away, "Oh hush."

Harrison laughed, "Yeah you heard the lady hush."

Bella was talking to some of the other guys, and Paul went over and joined them. It was now just Harrison and I standing there.

He looked over at me, "So tell me, what is it that you do for a living?"

I smiled, "I'm actually a model."

His eyes widened, "Wait really?"

I giggled and nodded, "Yeah."

He smirked, "I should've known. You're literally flawless."

I looked down smiling, and blushing hard.