4

I woke up the next morning, and noticed Harrison was no longer in bed. I looked around confused, he wasn't in the room. I got up and opened the door and walked out of his room, and I smiled when I saw Harrison cooking. He was dancing around the kitchen singing, as he cooked breakfast.

I laughed, "Nice moves loser."

He turned to look at me and ran his hand through his hair, "Huh? What? I have no idea what you are talking about."

I laughed, walking over to him, "Okay buddy whatever you say."

He smiled wrapping his arms around me, and he leaned down and pressed a kiss to my forehead, "First of all, don't call me buddy. Second, how did you sleep?"

I giggled, "Ok fine I won't call you buddy anymore, and I slept really good because I slept with you."

He smiled, "That's good. I slept really good too."

I smiled, "So what exactly are you making?" I observed what he was cooking, but honestly I couldn't tell what he was trying to make. Cooking was clearly not his strong suit.

He scratched his head, "Oh well I was trying to make waffles, eggs, and bacon. But I don't really know what I am doing, and I burned like all of it."

I let out a small giggle, "Yeah I see that, and I can tell by the smell in here that you burned stuff. Maybe you should just stick to baseball."

He laughed, "Yeah maybe you're right. I just wanted to do something special for you, but clearly that didn't work out."

I kissed his cheek, "It's the thought that counts bub. Don't beat yourself up over it."

We cleaned up the mess that Harrison made while trying to cook, then I made us breakfast. We ate breakfast out on the balcony.

After breakfast, we laid on the couch watching tv and cuddling until we had to get ready to go to dinner with his family. I was honestly super nervous to meet his family. I was worried they wouldn't like me, or that I would like them and become close with them and Harrison would later realize that I wasn't the one that he wanted anymore. But I just tried to shake off any of the negative thoughts that I had. I was excited to meet them, as he had talked so highly of them all.

I showered, and started getting ready while he showered. As I was doing my hair, he stepped out of the shower, and I couldn't help but stare at his perfect abs and muscles. He laughed, "Looks like you have a bit of drool there," he motioned to his chin.

I snapped out of it and rolled my eyes, "Shut up."

He laughed, "Hey, you're the one who was staring at me."

I laughed, "Yeah you're right. You caught me. I just couldn't help myself."

He laughed, "I mean I don't really blame you sweetheart. I mean look at me."

I laughed shaking my head, "You're so full of yourself."

He shrugged, "I suppose, but I just love myself." Then he went to start getting ready.

Harrison finished getting ready in like less than 30 minutes, so he was currently waiting out on the couch, while I finished up.

When I finished I walked out, and Harrison was sitting on the couch looking at his phone. When he didn't look up from his phone, I cleared my throat, "You ready to go?"

He looked up at me and his jaw dropped, "Woah. Kai you look amazing."

I smiled blushing hard, looking at his outfit and man did he look good. I replied, "Aw thank you H. You look pretty good yourself."