6

It's been a few weeks since Harrison left, and let me tell you it's been hard not having him around. I miss him so much. I had some time off so I decided I should surprise him.

As I stood outside his door, I called him, and he picked up after a few rings, "Hey baby I was just getting ready to call you. How was your day?"

I smiled, "It was really long and I'm exhausted so if you could please come open your door that would be great."

He spoke again, and I could hear walking in his apartment, "You're messing with me right?"

I smiled and hung up as he opened the door, "No I'm not messing with you. I'm really here."

He smiled big like a little kid instantly picking me up and holding me tight, "I can't believe you're actually here. I've missed you so much baby."

I smiled, blushing as I felt butterflies erupt in my stomach, "I've really missed you too babe. I wanted to surprise you for your birthday."

He smiled, "You remembered?"

I nodded, "Of course I remember."

We walked into his apartment and he carried my bags to his room, and I followed him. I immediately went into his closet to find a shirt to change into. Once I changed into one of his shirts, I threw my hair into a messy bun. I could feel Harrison's eyes on me as I changed and got ready for bed.

He smiled at me, "God you are so fucking perfect."

I blushed hard, "Says you."

He grabbed my waist, "You're all mine, you know that right?"

I smiled blushing hard, and decided to tease him, "Oh really says who?"

He picked me up throwing me over his shoulder, "Says me. I say you're mine. I don't want to share you with anyone ever."

I laughed as he threw me down on to the bed, "What if I don't like you?"

His jaw dropped, "Wow how dare you say that! My feelings are so hurt."

I giggled pulling him down on to the bed, "I'm kidding babe."

He smiled, "Good you better be because you're stuck with me."

I smiled, "I like the sound of that."

He smiled and kissed me softly, "Yeah me too."

We started making out and things had started to get a little heated, but Harrison stopped before things went to far, "Are you sure you want to do this?"

I nodded, "Yeah I'm sure." It made me feel so special that he had cared enough to make sure I was okay with everything before we went any further. I truly am so lucky to have him.

The next thing I knew we were laying side by side under the covers looking up at the ceiling. Harrison looked over at me, "I hope everything was okay."

I smiled at his concern, he was so sweet, "Everything was perfect don't worry bub."

He smiled kissing my head, "Are you sure?"

I smiled and nodded, cuddling up to him as he wrapped his arms around me, "Yes I'm sure."

We laid there just talking, "I really did miss you. It's been weird not having you around in New York."

He nodded, "I've missed you too. I wish you could just come with me everywhere. I hate being away for so long."

I nodded, "Yeah me too, but with my job I just can't do that. I have some big shoots coming up soon, one is in LA and another is in Miami and the other one is in Toronto."

He spoke, "That's so exciting though, getting to travel all over the world for your job."

I giggled, "You practically do the same thing weirdo."

He nodded, "Yeah but it's not the same."

I nodded, "Yeah I guess you're right. It's just really stressful having to be in so many different places in such a short amount of time. Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if my career hadn't taken off like it did. Like would I still be modeling?"

He nodded, "Yeah I get that. It's stressful for me being on the road so much. I wonder sometimes too what it would be like if I didn't get drafted, like where would I be?"

I spoke, "I would like to think somehow our paths would still have crossed if you never got drafted but I'm sure glad you did because I may never have had the opportunity to know you if you hadn't."

He smiled and kissed my head, "You have my heart forever Kaia."

I smiled kissing him, "And you have mine forever Harrison."

We soon drifted off to sleep.