3

The boys had a good game, and ended up winning. Harrison had one hell of a diving catch in center and hit a home run. So I knew he would be in a good mood.

I made my way to where all the players walk out, and waited for Harrison. After about 15 minutes of waiting, Harrison came out and once his eyes met mine his face lit up and he had a big goofy grin. His smile was so contagious, and I couldn't help myself and started smiling. He made his way over to me, and lifted me up, hugging me tight. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he held me.

"Good game dummy," I said as held me.

He put me down, and we were just standing there looking at each other, "You have to come to all my games now. You're my good luck charm."

Then it hit me, I wouldn't be able to go to all his games because I'm just as busy as he is. We both traveled so much for work, and were hardly ever home. I wanted so badly to be able to go to all of his games, but knew I wouldn't be able to. I frowned, "I'll always be cheering you on, and I'll come to every game that I can. But, I won't be able to come to everyone bub."

He frowned, "I know, but I wish you could. Let's get out of here. We are going to do dinner with my family tomorrow night instead because of how late the game went. Is that ok with you?"

I felt relieved, thank goodness I would have more time to prepare myself to meet his family. I smiled and nodded, "Yeah that works fine."

He smiled, "Good because I can't wait for you to meet them. They are going to love you."

I smiled, "I'll take your word for it."

We then made our way to his car. Then we headed back to his place.

It was almost 11:30 when we had finally made it back. I followed Harrison into his room, and he pulled his shirt off and plopped down on the bed, laying on his back with his arms stretched out. I smiled admiring his toned abs and his muscles. He lifted his head to look at me standing in the doorway, and he smirked, "Like what you see?" He then sat up on the edge of the bed and started to flex his arms.

I laughed and rolled my eyes, and decided to mess with him, "I mean it's not bad, but definitely could be a lot better."

He gasped dramatically and frowned, "Take it back."

I shook my head, "Nope," then I walked over and stood in front of him and he quickly pulled me into his lap. I spun so I was straddling him, and he wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He pouted, "Take it back."

I shook my head, laughing, "Not going to happen."

He frowned, still pouting, "You're so mean."

I giggled looking at him and just admiring how cute he looked, I pressed a kiss against his lips, then pulled away.

He let out a groan, "You're such a tease."

I giggled, and shrugged, "I don't know what you're talking about."

He laughed, shook his head and rolled his eyes, "You really are something else Kai."

I smiled and blushed, feeling butterflies when he said my nickname, "I'm so glad I met you at that bar."

He nodded, "Me too. I almost didn't even go with them, but I'm sure glad I did because if I hadn't then you wouldn't be here right now." He started stroking my thigh that his hand was resting on.