Guardian

(After "Wish Granter" - you chose to stay behind and take care of the people)

It didn't matter if you were scared, hurt, angry, or any of the above. You pushed all those emotions aside, sure in your heart of what you had to do. 

"Everybody, listen up!" You stand on one of the sparse boulders and shout into the many. Your skin drains to cold after realizing that that actually worked, and that everyone's eyes were on you. "Uh-h.... Everyone, I know you are scared, and have no idea what is going on, but please, listen to me!" 

Gasping rose in the crowd. 

"Oh my gosh, is that Y/n?" 

"What is she doing here?" 

Though you don't know what they are mumbling about, mostly, you are out gain brush the small things off. You see people bleeding before you in the crowd, the blood leaking from battle wounds see till fresh and leaking blood onto the perfectly green grass. "We need to work together through this! I will answer everyone's questions later! Now, everyone who is injured goes under that tree!" You point to a nearby tree, a good place to momentarily care for those hurt. Everyone else, stay calm, and do not try anything stupid! This is indeed a very dangerous place, but not impossible to survive in!" You tell everyone. "Now, you three, come with me!" You point to at two random men and a girl in the crowd, telling them to keep an eye on everyone, and entrust their friends to do the same. 

Then you pull a few more trusty looking people out from the crowd and instruct them to follow you to Steve's house. On the way, you explain to all of them what Steve told you about this world and everything, ending with Steve himself. When you arrive at his house, you loot the place for any and all valuables, especially food and medical supplies, but also a few weapons. When you arrive, you give the potions and medical stuff to those who claim to be medically trained, and explain to those a little about the differences of this world and their world's differences in medications. Those who you explained everything to, you tell them to go out and tell everyone what you told them, so they get a better idea about what this place is. 

From there, it is all just breaking people into smaller groups depending on what they claimed to be good at, and gave them jobs like collecting wood, hunting, building a wall around where everyone is appearing, setting up traps for monsters like the one you saw the other night, and so-on. By noon you and those following your guidance set up a small village safe enough to survive the night at least. 

And, before you know it, you are the leader of a small town, where peace can finally thrive. 

[The End] -9/6/21

(Not sure if I should count this as an ending here, or continue on with this path... idk. What do you guys think? You interested in reading a story about you slowly growing this group of weary travelers into a strong nation, who might eventually be able to take back the other world you were all banished from, or just stick to living peacefully here for the rest of your life? Let me know what you think in the comments.)

(Also sorry for not updating in so long. 😅)