Immortal

(    :D so close to 1,000 guys! 

After, "Camper"   sorry, I went back to "Camper" and ended it properly with another split off, because I got an idea while doing endless school. ) 

"Yes, I do. I love you." You smiled up at him after a few moments of silent thinking. Herobrine smiled right away and kissed you on the spot. That time, unlike the first, couple, times, you felt a swift tingle run down your whole body. The two of you had stopped dancing and everyone around you stopped and watched. Several even applauded. But somehow, you didn't even care. 

When the kiss ended you were both smiling. 

"Now what was that for?" You asked with a smile your past self might not understand. 

"True love's kiss is truly magicl." Herobrine smiled slyly. Then you could feel it. In your veins. It was a strength you had never felt before. Was it immortality? Whatever it was, you liked it. 

(..bruh, alrighty imma end it here for now. I honestly felt REALLY awkward here and hysterically laughed after writing that you smiled. Sometimes I just gotta leave my comfort zone though. Idk. Anyways, thanks for the reads and coolness. It really is amazing being almost at 1,000 reads.) 

[To continue, go scout out page "Princess"] 

{FRQ: What would you do if suddenly Herobrine took this book away from you saying it was bad for his reputation?}