Healer

(You chose in "Waiter," to let Steve have the potion) 

"A- are you sure?" Steve asked you, not quite sure himself, after you handed the potion back to him and said that he could have it. You nodded your head with a smile, slowly leaning back down so you were once again laying on the couch, ready to be there for a little while as you healed up. You heard a few slurps as Steve hesitantly drank the potion. He then looked back down at you with another question on his face. "..H- hey, while you are still awake, mmind doing another-quick favor, maybe? It is kind of important and..." But you fell asleep before he could finish. 

......

You woke in the same position you had fallen asleep. Though your side felt stiff, it was still night. The fire was still crackling, and the stars shined through the one visible window. Right in front of you on the coffee table was a plate of food. Your stomach gurgled as a sing to you that you were both, hungry, and feeling much better. Steve was nowhere in sight, but you had suspected he would probably be dreaming his own dreams by now. What puzzled you, however, was why it had stopped raining so quickly. It looked like only a couple hours had passed at most. After a moment of pondering, your sight glanced back at the clock before realizing something was off. The clock said it was closer to 9 or 10 PM. But, you can't go backwards in time! Looking at the food for more clues, you saw it is a simple bowl of soup with what looked like shreaded chicken and diced potatoes, along with several diced carrots. You sat up after a short period and looked closer at the soup. It was hard to tell whether the soup was supposed to be breakfast, lunch, or dinner when it was, well, soup. Sliding your arms out of the sleeping bag again, you just barely dipped your curious finger into the soup. The almost ice cold temperature in comparison to what you had expected shocked you. It must have been set out hours ago! 

After a few minutes of sitting still, not wanting to do anything but also greatly disliking the idea of eating anything that cold, you finally crawled out of the sleeping bag, letting the sleeping puppy stay in there, and decided to find some water you could use to pour into the pot so you can heat the soup back up. You walked around the small house, digging through chests for a bottle of water. Unfortunately, you found none. Why does everything involving food have to be so difficult?! 

Once you had double checked the fifth chest, still finding nothing but seeds and a pile of random materials for nothing but crafting, you decided you would head out and grab some water yourself. The realities had been swapped afterall, meaning most of the animals and creatures did too. So the worst you could run into would be a tiger or something, which would probably be more scared of you than anything as long as you kept a torch in your hand at all times. Of course, you could run into a pack of wolves..

Shrugging it off, since most likely all the animals nearby would be far away anyway, you grabbed a torch and some bottles of water, and headed out the front door. Out there, the torchlight revealed a thin, beaten path, which you could walk along, probably to the nearest lake or river. Minecraft doesn't really have water problems so you shouldn't have to worry about filtering it... I think. 

Anyway! You walked along that same path, the moon shining very little light for it being such a clear sky. 

..rrrgrrrrr...

A gentle growl rose from the distant darkness. With the torch being your only light source, you could only see a few blocks around you, and there were no trees in sight; it appeared you were in an open field, hopefully close to something you could take cover in. Snap! The sound of a large branch echoed into your ears and made your knees buckle beneath you. Low growling continued as the sparkle of two eyes reflected off the torch-light. The creature appeared to be swerving side to side, like some massive cat keeping a close look on it's prey. You could see nothing but the twinkle in it's eyes until it took a bold move, stepping a little closer. Then, you realized this was no creature you had ever seen before. It's head was sunken down below it's shoulders, making it's first impression seem short, but the bulk of it's body was very muscular looking for something only made of pixels and cubes. In reality it was probably somewhere closer to five to even SIX feet tall. The shoulders of the creature stuck up even higher, it's back legs only there to support whatever was behind. The creature lured just on the edge of the torchlight, studying you; seeing if you were a threat.. or food. The thing looked to be a very dark grey, with black stripes and light grey spots down by the belly. The creature didn't seem to even know what it was! The monster sniffed the air around you, making you tremble.