0.3

unedited

//CHAPTER THREE//

"Hey Twatface!" Zayn grinned, causing Louis to glare at him through the phone screen. Harry had gone out for dinner with Niall in a non-romantical way so Louis had taken it upon himself to get McDonalds and face time Zayn to pass time.

"Zaynieeeee!"

Louis was happy to talk to his best mate because now that they both had moved to opposite ends of the country, it was extremely difficult to talk to each other.

"Ew don't call me that. I don't like it." Zayn scrunched his face in disgust and Louis stuck his tongue out at him. "Well don't be shy, the hot roommate guy!!"

Zayn Malik, always straight to the point.

"Ughhhhh why do I fall so easily?"

"Well you're pretty clumsy-"

"Shut the fuck up, you know what I mean." Louis glared at the wall to the left of him, refusing to look at Zayn with red cheeks and a warm face.

"I do, just like getting on your nerves."

"Well I don't like it."

"Anyways. What was his name? Hardin?" Zayn asked, trying to change the conversation lightly.

"Harry." Louis corrected. "And he's literally so pretty, his hair reminds me of a prince."

"And you're the princess?" Zayn laughed.

"No, we can both be princes'! And anyways, if it were a hetero relationship, I'd be the prince in it. He's a princess." Louis contradicts himself.

"Louis, you're not making much sense."

"Zayn I'm practically high from McDonalds chips, you shouldn't expect anything less from me."

Louis justified his point by picking up a few chips and chewing obnoxiously into the microphone of his phone, emitting a moan of annoyance from Zayn.

"Louis, I don't know if I regret leaving you or not." Zayn said slowly, checking his nails as he spoke to the boy.

"Well I'm flattered you even had to rethink that decision." Louis mumbled happily, his mind too clogged up with a man he just met.

"Have you met anyone else?" Zayn asked and hoped that Louis would stop making heart-eyes towards someone that wasn't even in the same room as him. He was whipped and it had only been a few days.

"Yeah. There's this kid-Niall, right? He's Irish. But I don't know how to feel about him." Louis explained.

"Dude I ain't your therapist, I don't have a solution for you." Zayn laughed and Louis really wasn't in a laughing mood. He needed those answers.

Louis was about to say something, but Harry began calling him. Maybe he was starting to regret giving Harry his number- Harry's almost as bad as his mother on checking up on him, maybe even worse.

"Give me a second, Harry's calling."

Zayn's jaw dropped in shock, unable to comprehend the quick phrase that Louis had told him until the call had ended. Louis picked up the phone with a smile, yet slightly terrified on why Harry called when he could've texted.

"Helloooo curly!" Louis shouted, slightly too enthusiastic.

"Hey Lou. Are you alright? You're happy for someone who's alone. Got laid while I was gone?" Harry joked, laughing lightly at his own thoughts.

"Nope. Just called an old friend. Think you would like him honestly." Louis lowered his voice so it was suitable indoors.

"You reckon? Might just have to then, next time you're on call with him." Harry laughed.