0.4

unedited

//CHAPTER FOUR//

Louis didn't sleep that night. He was too busy overthinking and staring at the book that was sitting teasingly under Harry's pillow, taunting him. He also stayed up for a good couple of hours looking through any revision books that he brought with him- which turned out to be a very minimal amount. Zayn probably stole them from him since they both took the same courses but in different places. At that thought, Louis tried not to laugh in case Harry woke up.

But when Harry slept, he was practically dead to the world. Cuddling the pillow in his hands like he was cuddling someone, not to mention the fact that it was Louis' pillow.

Music theory was bloody difficult if Louis was honest. But he loved learning about music so that's the only reason he chose it. And English Lit? Well he needed something else and that was his second highest GCSE so it was the most obvious choice.

Louis' alarm went off, playing that stupid song that Zayn sang to him. The idiot decided to make it his alarm so that Louis 'wouldn't miss him'. There was a very high chance that Zayn was drunk while recording that song because the words were slurred and were barely understandable.

Louis got up and stumbled slightly, but made his way towards the kitchen, ready to start the day off strong. Monday morning, coffee and tea for breakfast. And cookies, shit! Louis had totally forgotten about the cookies from last night!

He shoved them on the pre-greased tray from last night with some baking paper on it, not caring about the cookie shape. Hopefully Harry would just be content with a cookie cake instead-or pie? What do you even call a slab of cookies? He shook his head and put the whole lot in the oven, heating it at 200'C.

Once the kettle had fully boiled, he poured the water in both cups and only stirred Harry's mug since all Harry liked was plain disgusting black coffee. Louis took the coffee to where Harry was sleeping and placed it on the bedside table, next to the water and antibiotics he put there the night before.

"Harry? Wake up, school mate." Louis shook him gently and Harry groaned and rolled over, away from Louis. In all that, he also let go of the pillow.

"Harold, get your arse up or I'll pour water on you and don't think I won't." Louis threatened, just wanting to go and make the rest of his tea.

"'M head hurts." Harry moaned in pain.

"Well that is normally what happens after drinking." Louis spoke sarcastically, rolling his eyes. "Get the fuck up. I made you coffee. There's Ibuprofen and water for your hangover." Louis sighed, giving up. He really just wanted his tea, he didn't want to deal with a childish attitude.

Louis walked out of the room like he owned the place-technically he did-and went back to his tea making. He took the teabag out and added milk to it before stirring it all. If he could start the day as peacefully as possible that would be great, not counting the whole Harry fiasco earlier.

Speaking of the handsome devil himself, a shirtless Harry walked into the room, holding the cup of coffee in his hand while rubbing his eyes with the other.

"Sorry...And thanks Lou." Harry grinned sleepily, his morning voice being fucking heaven to Louis' ears. It was just so deep.

"'S alright Haz, but why did you go drinking when you knew you had school today?" The mother side of Louis came out.

"Don't worry mate. I'm fine now, it's fine." Harry smiled, a fake smile but it was still a smile. He was obviously hiding and Louis didn't want to pester Harry about everything, so he dropped the subject.

"Is Mr.Hannaford a good teacher?" Louis asked, the nerves building up as he realised he has classes in about half an hour.

"He's a chill teacher. If you're nervous then sit next to me, alright? I'll help you. But yeah, he's a cool teacher and pretty much lets us do anything. He doesn't care but I guarantee he'll be your favourite teacher." Harry knew what Louis was feeling, he was new to the school at one point.