unedited

//CHAPTER SIX//

The next morning seemed as disorganised as the moment that they first met, with Harry's lanky figure stumbling its way across the room and Louis fumbled to turn off his alarm- which had actually woken up Harry before it woke him up. Perhaps it was because Louis was half-dead from the events of the previous day or maybe it was because he was physically incapable of having a regular routine.

"Harold, we need to hurry!" Louis practically yelled at the younger boy. Poor Harry didn't do anything wrong necessarily but Louis was struggling to put on the shoe for his right foot and was no doubt taking his anger out on him which is kind of understandable.

"Lou, I'm the one waiting for you." Harry's voice was calm and smooth like honey, though it didn't help Louis' nerves one bit. This was his first Performing Arts lesson! Or Drama class, whichever one sounded nicer; which to Louis was Performing Arts. Sounded more fancy.

"Harry, shush, I really need to be good in this class."

That sentence sounded like someone who was just about to start year 7 and those were some disgustingly horrible flashbacks for Harry.

"Louis, it's literally a class. You'll be fine. And for fuck's sake, breathe." Harry swiped his hand through his hair, not bothering to make an effort. This was Uni and honestly Harry couldn't give a flying fuck about making an effort for some teachers he will probably never see again once he left.

"You don't understand-"

"I understand, I just don't care." And- fair enough. Harry's been putting up with Louis' bullshit from the moment Louis woke up and he's honestly beginning to get fed up, can they just hurry up?!

"Ugh, you're a pain in my ass, froggy." Louis pouted, doing a little jumpy-dance in an effort to tie his shoelace within arms reach. He wouldn't just bend and do it like a normal person because well....It's Louis.

"Nah, you should be the pain in my ass."

Wait a minute.

Harry spun around once he fully registered what he had just said, a hot flush on his face. He smiled awkwardly, showing the little dimple that was in his cheek that was oh-so-tempting to touch, and looked down in embarrassment. That was definitely not the right time nor the right person to say that too. Dammit!

"Harry what the fuck!?" Louis was laughing now and it's a good thing he didn't take it seriously otherwise Harry would never hear the end of it. His cheeks lifted to cover the under-eye bags of his eyes and there were small creases in his eyes and if Harry didn't want to go from zero to ninety into a brick wall then he'd probably coo over the sight of Louis.

"Louu." Harry leant his head against the whitewashed wall, mentally throwing around every anxious thought inside his head.

"Don't worry Hazza, I'll keep that in mind for later." Louis winked cheekily and patted his hair before skipping out of the dorm.

That wasn't expected to say the least.

The small slip of an innuendo turned into something...Unintentionally sexual? Louis confused Harry way too much. But it's fine because Harry was flat out in love with him. He could probably write 'I love Louis' in bold letters on his forehead and Louis still wouldn't get the hint.

But hey, that's a nice idea for the future.

"Louis, you don't even know where you're going!" Harry yelled, knowing fully well that Louis was sliding his way down the stairs.