don't you think its strange

MOLLIE WOKE UP to the sound of talking, she sat up and saw Trevor and Lizzie in her room. Mollie rolled over and groaned as she opened her eyes to see the sunlight shine through her window. " What time is it? " you could hear the grogginess in her voice.

" It's eleven. " Trevor answered then turning back to Lizzie to continue their flirting. Trevor and Lizzie have known each other forever, all the families have, but they also had the flirting type of friendship, ya know the " I kinda like you but I'm just gonna flirt and pretend we're still friends" type relationship.

Mollie got out of bed an hour later saying goodbye to Lizzie and deciding to go down and grab something to eat before she got ready. She made her way down the steps and walked into the kitchen to find some food. " Hi sweetie, how'd you sleep? " Lydia smiled sweetly at her daughter.

" I slept pretty well, I was out before you or dad got home. The party tired me out. " Mollie responded while grabbing the milk out of the fridge.

Mollie and Lydia continued to talk about the party while she ate some cereal. Trevor came down the stairs a few minutes later smiling like an idiot, Mollie knew it was probably over something Lizzie said to him. She smiled and rolled her eyes after looking at her brother become giddy over her best friend. After she finished eating and talking to her mom and older brother she made her way upstairs to go shower.

After Mollie's show she put a towel around her body and stood in front of the mirror, she grabbed her toothbrush and brushed her teeth. After getting dressed in some black sweatpants and a long-sleeved dark blue crop top, she brushed out her hair and tied it in a bun, and pulled out some stray hairs to help frame her face. She looked at her phone and saw that Zach had texted her saying he was on his way. Mollie decided she'd turn on "friends" in the meantime, halfway through her episode she heard the doorbell ring. She made her way down the steps and let Zach in.

" We'll go study up in my room. " Zach followed Mollie up the stairs and into her room like he has multiple times before. Zach walked around Mollies room and admiring the picture collage she has on her wall.

" Hey, I'm in this one. " Zach said with a smile looking at how many pictures actually had him in them.

" Yeah, so is Josh and Ashton. " Mollie stated while opening up her laptop and sitting on her bed. Zach joined Mollie within a few minutes after looking around her room a little longer. The two teens then got to talking about how they were going to do their project. About thirty minutes later they decided they would start to research on their laptops. " We've been researching for over an hour... I can't find anything. " Mollie looked at her laptop with a confused expression. " It's almost like we have no history at all in this town... " she trailed off.

Zach looked at her with the same confused expression as Mollie. Mollie and Zach tried everything, they looked at every website they could think of, even went as far as mentioning going to the library to see if they could find any books about the town's history. " I just... don't get it? " Mollie said just loud enough for Zach to hear. " I mean don't you think it's strange... there's absolutely no history about Beacon Hills at all. I mean there are no records of Beacon Hills even being a town, it's not even on a map? It just doesn't make sense... " Mollie trailed off continuing to try and find anything at all about Beacon Hills.

" It is strange, I mean I don't get it either, how can Beacon Hills just not be on a map. We've lived here our whole lives, but according to every single website there is Beacon just doesn't exist? " Zach and Mollie were more confused than ever.

" Do you mind if I call everyone? I mean Josh and Hailey have the same class, and everyone could come over and help. Do you mind? " Mollie looked over at Zach to try and tell what he was thinking.