they don't hate us

After Stiles heard Mollie say her friends were fighting a monster, he gathered everyone and they drove as fast as they could home. Stiles was freaking out the entire time the one thing that he didn't want his children to find out they found out and now he's rushing home as fast as he can. He was worried that something would happen before they got back but he knew the kids could handle themselves, Derek and Scott took it upon themselves to teach them from a young age how to use and control their supernatural abilities, Mollie and Trevor were in good hands.

" God, I just hope they're safe. " Stiles said while gripping so hard onto the steering wheel that his knuckles turned white.

" Honey, they'll be fine. They know how to protect themselves and they have their friends, we'll get home and it'll be okay. We most definitely have to talk to our kids and tell them but they'll be okay. " Lydia rubbed Stiles' arm and gave him a reassuring smile. The cars full of all the parents were racing home as fast as they could while constantly texting their children.

After twenty minutes of the five werewolves fighting off the alpha, he had finally gotten too injured to continue so he had runoff. Mollie and Trevor still had themselves locked in the bathroom, the five tried knocking and getting them to come out but they wouldn't. " Molls, Trev, please come out the werewolf is gone. " Lizzie said calmly through the door trying her hardest to get her two best friends out.

" Not all of them. " Ashton sighed while sliding down the wall, he knew that they had scared them but he thought they'd at least come out once the new alpha was gone.

" Mollie, it's okay you guys can come out." Zach looked over at Hailey with a pleading look to help him.

" Please just come out, he's gone and it just us. We're your best friends, you know us. "

" We thought we did, we don't know anything about you guys. How can you keep this big of a secret from us? I think you guys should just leave. " Trevor sat up against the other side of the door to block it in case they found a way in.

Ashton had decided that the two Stilinski's wouldn't budge so he led most of the group downstairs. " They hate us. " Lizzie said while groaning and falling onto the couch next to josh.

" They don't hate us, Liz, they're just scared. But we're not leaving, we'll wait for our parents to get here. At least they'll know what to do. "

About an hour later all the parents had shown up, Stiles and Lydia made their way up to Mollie and Trevor's bathroom quickly. "Mollie, Trevor, come you two come out, please. " When Mollie and Trevor heard their mom's voice they opened the door almost immediately. Mollie ran into Stiles' arms and hugged him tightly after a minute she did the same with Lydia. " We need to talk to you two about something really important, lets go downstairs. " The Stilinski family made their way downstairs but when Mollie and Trevor saw all their best friends they stood as far away from them in the living room as they could.

Stiles and Lydia spent over an hour, with help from their friends, explaining everything they have been through and everything they knew about the supernatural world and what went down in their town twenty years ago. After awhile Mollie and Trevor got more comfortable with their friends again ut they were still distant.

" So if all that you're saying is true, why did the alpha come here? "

" And why did he follow me and try to attack me when I went to Zach's? "

" We get that both of you have tons of questions, but we don't know. This is why we left, we wanted to try and figure out why he followed you and now we need to know why he showed up here and how he found you two." Scott sat across from them trying to calm them down and answer as many questions as he could. After talking for a while and getting their questions answered the adults decided that they wanted to have a private conversation and clean up the mess.