it chased you

" TELL ME ALL the details. " Lizzie said while walking through the door with Hailey. Mollie had texted the girls as soon as she left Zach's house this morning. Lizzie and Hailey rushed to her house to hear about everything that happened.

" There's not really any details to tell Liz, but something really weird happened last night. " Mollie explained the story and what had happened to her two best friends. She made sure that she didn't leave out a single detail.

" You mean to tell us that you saw some sort of animal in the woods..."

" and it chased you? " Lizzie finished off Hailey's sentence both the girls looking as confused as ever. Molli explained to them a little more to try and get them to understand, while they did.

" Okay, enough of this animal stuff, what happened with you and Zach! " Hailey asked a little too eagerly, dying to know about her best friend's love life.

" Nothing happened with us Hails, we're just friends. I would tell you guys if something did, he even slept on the couch last night while I slept in his room, I mean I even sleep with Josh and Ashton so it wouldn't have been a big deal, it's not like we haven't slept together before. " Lizzie and Hailey looked at each other with a slight smile and went back to their best friend while she told them more about last night.

The three girls were in a fit of laughter from Hailey's story she told about Josh when they got interrupted by someone knocking on the door. " Hey girls. " Stiles smiled warmly at the three girls before looking over at Mollie. " Your mother and I will be gone for a few days, your brother is in charge and we left some money on the counter. Girls, I believe you'll be staying here while we're gone, Right? "

Lizzie and Hailey nodded their heads while Mollie answered her dad. " Okay by dad love you, tell mom I love her too! " Mollie said with a bright smile. Stiles exited while saying goodbye to his daughter once more. " Where do you think they're going? And with your parents too, they haven't gone on a trip together in years. Weird. "

The three decided they'd go to Lizzie and Hailey's house to pack for the few days that they'll be staying over. Mollie and Hailey got into the front seats while Lizzie hopped in the back, the girls laughed and sang songs as loud as they could on their way to go grab their bags.

Stiles and Lydia were driving to a cabin somewhere in Oroville, California. " Theo and Malia are already there, Scott and Kira left awhile after us so they're close as well. Derek and Ruby have just left and they rode with Liam and Addison. Mason is on his way. So we have everyone. " Lydia informed Stiles while he was driving.

" Okay good, I believe we're about thirty minutes away... god I can't believe that this might be happening again. " Stiles shook his head slowly while signing, still paying attention to the road he continued, " It's been twenty years Lydia, Why now? "

" I don't know but we'll figure it out, we always do. " She reassured him with a small smile. Thirty minutes later they arrived at the cabin, Theo had let them in and locked the door behind them.

The eleven parents all sat around the dining room table, no one wanting to address what was happening, again. They all looked around at each other, waiting to see who would talk first, Mason decided he'd speak up first. " Wow, I'm finally in the inner circle! " The group all looked at each other and then gave a small laugh, it'd been a while since they've all been in a room together. They started talking about their jobs and how life has been, they've all kept in touch but don't talk as much anymore because their kids can drive so they don't need to anymore.