i didn't think about that

AFTER MOLLIE FOUND out that she was a Phoenix she spent the next two days researching everything she could find, but not without the help of her five best friends. They didn't find much besides the basics, they can burn or incinerate people just by touching them, and that they can heal injuries with their tears.

Friday came around pretty quickly, the group of seven spent seven annoying hours in school until the final bell rang. The guys had another lacrosse game today, luckily Mollie could attend this one and so could her parents. the three girls made their way to the lacrosse bleachers after changing into lacrosse sweatshirts so they could support their boys. They sat in the second row of bleachers, the first row was reserved for the players. They had arrived about thirty minutes early so they could watch their friends warm-up and so they could get the best seats.

" I was up all night researching about Pheonix' again. " Mollie spoke while watching Josh throw the ball into the net.

" Did you find anything new? " Hailey looked over at Mollie to fully get into their conversation.

" No, I saw the same things, there has to be more than what we've researched, Derek said that I was really special and rare that I was a Pheonix, but I can't seem to find out why I'm rare or special. " Lizzie had now turned to her two best friends to join their conversation.

" Maybe we can research in the library, find any books that have to do with Pheonix'. "

" Yeah because we're gonna find answers in make-believe books. "

" No Hailey, maybe she's right. I mean up until a few weeks ago I thought werewolves were made up, maybe reading books, even if they're made up, might help us out. " The girls' conversation got cut short when parents started to arrive, the game was going to begin in just a little under ten minutes. The boys' parents had sat in the row behind the three girls, just in case they needed to keep an eye out for anything.

The game had started up quickly with the opposing team scorning the first goal. Mollie had witnessed Zach being flipped over by another player, who I might add was almost a foot taller than Zach, Mollie closed her eyes and winced when he had gotten flipped. Once Mollie had opened her eyes she had seen Zach's, his eyes used to be a very light ocean blue color but they had now turned into a bright yellow. " Zach, calm down, please. " Mollie had whispered in the quietest tone she could. She saw Zach turn his head slightly so she knew he was listening, his eyes turned back to the pretty blue color that Mollie had grown to love, she smiled slightly when she saw his eyes turn back.

They were halfway through the game and the cyclones were losing by five points, this was not their best game. Mollie had just hoped that they would pull it together and win, not for their school but themselves. The game was getting more intense by the minute, at least two fights had broken out between the teams starring her two best friends, Ashton and Zach.

Lizzie had gotten distracted by something she saw in the woods past the lacrosse field, they're standing in between two trees was a man, he looked like he was in his mid-forties, Lizzie could smell that he was different. She nudged Mollie and Hailey and they looked where she was staring at a few seconds before. " Guys, I think that's the alpha, the on that bit you Molls. " Hailey said quietly so she didn't draw any attention to them.

" He's listening to us, I can see him turning his head. " Mollie whispered just loud enough so her friends could hear.

" We need to get the guys attention to tell them, It looks like their coach is sending them to the bench to switch players. " Lizzie nudged Mollie and pointed towards the four boys making their way to the bench.