full moon

MOLLIE WAS SIX when she broke her first bone, Trevor was pushing her on a swing at the park while Stiles and Lydia were smiling at how sweet their kids are. Trevor had pushed Mollie a little too high and she had fallen off onto her arm. The Stilinski parents rushed over to their only daughter, Trevor had started crying once he realized he had gotten Mollie hurt. Mollie was crying in pain but the minute she saws Trevor she stopped. Her parents had brought her to the hospital, Mollie had broken two bones in her arm. Mollie had always remembered that as the most painful injury until she got bit.

" CALL STILES NOW! " Zach was holding Mollies hand trying to calm her down while barking orders at everyone else. Mollie was crying hysterically, she felt like her whole body was starting on fire it had started in her leg but within minutes, she felt the burning everywhere. Mollie let an ear-piercing scream before everything went blank and she passed out.

" Mollie? Mollie, you gotta wake up. " Ashton was starting to panic, he was born as a werewolf so he had never experienced being bitten but he knew that it wasn't like this.

Stiles and Scott had shown up around ten minutes later after Lizzie had called them. The two best friends rushed over to Mollie to inspect her bite and make sure she was okay. Scott grabbed Mollie and stiles rushed to open up his car door so Scott can put her in the back seat, Lizzie and Hailey followed them, they got into the back seat with Mollie while Stiles and Scott hoped in the car and sped off to stiles house.

The three boys followed them in their cars speeding after them as well. Zach's hands were shaking on his steering wheel as he followed Ashton and Josh in their car. Zach had never heard someone scream in so much pain before and it scared him, what really scared him was that it was Mollie.

Stiles grabbed Mollie out of the back seat and rushed inside and put her on the couch, Lydia came downstairs with bandages and made her way to her daughter. Trevor heard the commotion from downstairs, he made his way down the steps quickly and walked over to the group. He took one look at Mollie and instantly got tears in his eyes. " wha-what happened? " Trevor choked out trying to hold back his tears.

" She got bit. " Lizzie replied just above a whisper. Lydia had bandaged the wound while everyone sat around waiting anxiously for Mollie to awake. Stiles had his hands clasped together pressed against his mouth while his elbows rested on his knees, his leg was bouncing uncontrollably as was everyones.

" Stiles. " Scot whispered while putting a comforting hand on stiles shoulder. " She'll be okay, she's a fighter she always has been. "

The rest of the night the group had sat around Mollie waiting for any signs of her to wake up, Lydia had suggested that she was most likely out because of the immense pain the poor girl had just gone through. The kids had fallen asleep while Scott, Stiles, and Lydia stayed awake watching Mollie closely. " If she doesn't turn, she'll die. " Stiles whispered while looking at Mollie with sad eyes. No one wanted to think about that.

" She'll turn, Stiles. We'll see for ourselves on Wednesday, there's nothing to worry about. " Lydia glanced at Scott with tears in her eyes, she didn't even want to imagine what would happen if Mollie didn't make it. The three sat in silence the rest of the night, no one daring to take their eyes off her.

Mollie had woken up the next morning feeling completely fine, she wasn't in pain like she was the night before. " Mollie, how are you feeling? Do you feel different in any way? " Scott had started questioning Mollie about an hour after she woke up, he wanted to give her time to fully process what had happened before bombarding her with questions.