come on it'll be so much fun

RUSTLING WAS HEARD from beneath a white chipped window sill, awakening Mollie from her sleep. Rubbing her eyes and checking the time, she removed her yellow comforter and made her way over to her window. " What the hell? " Looking down from her window, she was confused she saw a wolf staring back up at her.

Making her way to her older brother's room she stopped at his door. Maybe she's just seeing things, it is pretty late at night, maybe around one. Debating on walking in or not, she did anyway. " Trevor, wake up. " Mollie started to violently shake Trevor awake, due to him not responding the first ten times.

" What do you want Molls? " Trevor questioned with a groggy voice.

" I think there's something outside my window, like a wolf maybe, I'm not sure. "

" And you come and tell me why? Besides, there are no wolves in California, just go to bed we have school tomorrow. " With that Mollie walked back to her room, but of course before hopping back into bed she checked her window once more.

To no avail, there wasn't a wolf or any other animal at her window sill. " Maybe I was seeing things. " she quietly whispered to herself before getting cozy under the covers and falling asleep.

" Trevor, Mollie wake up! " Mollie groaned while lazily getting out of bed and walked to the shared bathroom she had with Trevor. Quickly brushing her hair she decides she was just going to throw it up in a messy bun. She did her morning routine which consisted of brushing her teeth and brushing up her eyelashes with a spooly then putting on some of her favorite chapstick.

" Hey, Trevor, can I borrow your white champion hoodie, please? " Mollie yelled across the hall to her brother's room, hoping he was still upstairs to hear her.

" If you promise to give it back this time then yes. " Mollie happily walked to his room and grabbed his sweatshirt to complete her outfit for the day, black leggings and white air forces.

After getting ready the two siblings walked downstairs to be greeted by their mother and father. Lydia Stilinski was busy making breakfast for her children while Stiles Stilinski was getting ready to head down to the station.

" Any new cases dad? " Mollie asked this question almost every day, she was always so curious to know what new cases her dad had. When Stiles became Sherriff, Mollie started to become more interested in what went down at the station, she would try her hardest to listen in to calls and try to find out what had happened. This reminded Stiles a lot of himself when he was younger, he never got mad or annoyed, he pretended he didn't know she listens in but he always knew.

" Maybe... " Stiles trailed on.

" Oh come on dad, you can tell me. " Mollie was itching to know any new cases.

" Trevor, bring your sister to school, please. " Trevor looked up from his phone completely lost within the conversation.

Before he could question anyone about what was going on Mollie interrupted him and told him to bring her to school. Trevor grabbed his keys and made his way out the door. " Ya know, if you got your license, I wouldn't have to drive you to school every day. "

" why would I need it when I have the most amazing brother in the world to drive me everywhere? " Mollie questioned while sucking up just a little bit. Hey, it doesn't hurt if it helps you get what you want.

" Because one of these days I'm not going to be here, then who's gonna drive you? "

" Obviously Ashton, plus he owes me big time for doing his English essay for him. " Trevor was confused by this considering that Ashton was a year older than Mollie.