Five- Maybe a little bit

I showed up at school on Wednesday feeling better than ever. I sorta kinda maybe COMPLETLY avoided my dad cause I really did not want to talk about me and Hawk. But I will say, so far, I do like the new Eli.

I finished some of my classes and made my way to lunch. Yasmine kept looking at me. Probably cause of what happened on Instagram.

"HELLO!" I sit down at the lunch table next to Eli.

"Hey!" Eli looks at me and smiles.

"So now that you're both here, how was your date last night?!" Demetri teases. Miguel just wiggles his eyebrows.

"Our NOT date was very fun actually. We had a lot more fun without YOU GUYS!" I get a text from Eli. "You're literally sitting right the-" he smacks his hand over my mouth.

Why did I think that was hot. MY MENTAL ISSUES ARE SHOWING.

I moved his hand. "Asshole" I whispered under my breath. I look at my phone and he said 'Not date?' oh shit. I forgot I said last night that it was kinda a date. Don't get me wrong I would love for that to be a date I just didn't wanna tell Demetri.

Literally, no one knows I like Eli.

I responded with 'I just don't wanna tell Demetri ;)' And he looks at me and smiles.

"Are you guys sure you aren't dating?" Miguel asks.

"I don't really know cause I've never been in a relationship, but I think we would know." Eli states. I laugh at him.

"Ugh god! Come on I've shipped you guys since the sixth grade!" We both look at Demetri.

"Why the fuck were you shipping us in sixth grade?!" I ask. His eyes just widen and he looks back at his food.

We finish lunch and go to the rest of our classes. After school, I drive them to the dojo. When we get there, there's a new girl. YES! She looks like a badass.

"Hey! What's your name!" I walk up to her.

"Hello! My name's Tory. What about you?"

"y/n! You seem really cool. Also, just some things that you should know, I am the daughter of the sensei. And uhh, he can be mean. Oh and these are my friends Hawk, Demetri, and Miguel." I introduce them all and they all say hello.

Her and Miguel stare at each other for a while. "Holy shit their like flirting with their eyes." Eli whispers in my ear.

"What the fuck? It's called staring at each other." I laugh at him. "Okay anyway, hate to ruin the moment, but class is starting soon. And Tory I would love to get to know you!" We all fall in and start the lesson.

I keep looking at Hawk and he keeps looking at me. I can't help it, last night was so fun! Even though technically nothing happened, it was fun at least saying it was sorta a date. We finished class.

"Hey uhh y/n can I talk to you for a sec?" Tory asks.

"Yeah, sure! I'll be back in a sec and I can drive you guys home." I told the guys. Me and Tori walked outside.

"Are you dating Hawk?" She asks bluntly.

"Uhhh no. No, he's my best friend." She looks at me weird.

"I might not know you very well yet but you guys sure look at each other a lot. And being a girl, I think I would know. Do you at least like him?" I think I can trust her.

"Maybe a little bit. Who am I kidding I've liked him since the fourth grade." She smiles really big.

"I knew it!"

"Yeah yeah, whatever. Come on. I gotta drive the guys home. You wanna come you can come to mine for a bit?"

"Yeah id like that!"

We go back inside and get the guys. We get in the car. I'm driving, Eli is in the passenger seat and everybody else is in the back seat. I drive all of them home and me and Tory go to mine.

"Hey, you had your turn asking me about guys now it's my turn. You and Miguel looked at each other for a pretty long time. Eli said it was flirting with your eyes." She looks at me confused.

"Eli?" She changes the subject

"Oh, Hawk. His real name is Eli and he lets me call him that." I explain.

She smirks. "God you and him are so cute. You should date."

"Well we went on a, what we like to call, kinda date, last night." She looks at me surprised.

"Were you just gonna leave that part out?"

"Well yeah. It wasn't much we just went to Golf n Stuff, and nothing happened. We held hands on the way home and I kissed him on the cheek before walking inside. It sounds like and cliche first date-ish."

Her jaw drops. "Seriously?! Have you talked about this date since?"

"Umm no. I don't think so."

"Take your phone out right now and text him."

"NO! Nope no nah that's just not gonna happen." I disagree.

"Please! All you have to say is 'What does last night mean'" She tries.

"You make it sound as if we hooked up!" I laughed at her.

"Well... did you?" She asks sincerely.

"WHAT THE FUCK NO!"

"Okay okay just curious."

"You know what? Fine."

Me
Hey uhh.  What did last night mean?"

Eli☺️
Well what do you want it to mean.

Me
I don't know. What about you.

Eli☺️
I don't know either.

What about this.

Friday night there's a party at the canyon. Would you like to go with me, as an official date.

I look up at Tory. "HOLY SHIT HE JUST ASKED ME ON A DATE!"

"OH MY GOD NO WAY!!"

"Look! He asked me to go to the party on Friday with him!!"

"Oh my god. I'll be there too and I'll watch over you."

I laugh at her.

Me
Yeah I would love to! Ooo yay I'm excited now😊

This should be fun!