Sixteen- Secrets

This morning was Sunday and I woke up to my phone ringing. "What."

"Well good morning to you too princess."

Eli.

"Sorry I like just work up three seconds ago."

"It's fine. So I have to tell you something. Mind meeting me at the mall in 45 minutes?" He asked. He sounded worried.

"Is everything okay?" I start to get up.

"Yeah just a small inconvenience."

"Okay I'll see you soon. Love you."

"Love you too. Bye."

"Goodbye."

I hang up and throw on a cropped tank top and some jeans. I grab all my stuff and tell my dad I'm leaving. I get in the car and blast some music.

Once I get there and go inside, I see Eli sitting alone bouncing his leg. I rush over and sit down.

"Eli is everything okay? You seem stressed."

"Demetri joined Miyagi-Do" he said bluntly.

"What?"

"Demetri left a one-star review on Cobra Kai because apparently Kreese beat him up, and then joined Miyagi-Do."

"Well, that's not good. What should we do about that?" I tried to stay calm, and I could tell that he was mad, but I didn't really care. He was our friend either way.

"I don't know, but we have to stay loyal to Cobra Kai."

"Well of course I'm not gonna go join Miyagi-Do, but Demetri is our friend. This stupid rivalry shouldn't change anything." I try to tell him.

"I don't know about that princess."

"Eli listen to me. We have been friends with him for 6 years. You two are the binary brothers. Some stupid karate fight should change that." He just nods half-heartedly and we walk around the mall for a bit.

I take a sip of my iced tea. "Do you wanna make-out with me?" I choke on my drink.

"What the hell is wrong with you!?" I chuckle.

"Oh come on, it wouldn't be the first time, and it'll ease stress."

"Yeah, that's so convincing. No, Eli, I don't wanna make-out with you." I laugh at him and cringe.

"Whyyyyyy" He whines.

"I don't know, maybe it's because I'm a normal human being and I don't see my boyfriend and immediately think of making out with him." I was joking of course.

"I don't think that either. Listen y/n I love you, very VERY much. And I didn't see you all of yesterday and you haven't kissed me once today." He turns to me and puts his hands on my waist. He pulls me really close.

"Eli I don't know if you have eyes, but we're in the middle of a mall right now."

"Just kiss me. Please?" He smiles really big. I roll my eyes and kiss him.

"Fuck you." I giggle.

"When." My jaw drops and he laughs. We keep walking.

We get in the car because his mom dropped him off. "So your birthdays next week, what do you wanna do?" I ask him smiling. I still haven't pulled out of the parking lot.

"I'm gonna throw a party. I mean so far they've all gone good for me. The last one I got to make out with the most gorgeous girl."

"What is with you today! God, you are touch starved."

"Hey, it's not my fault my girlfriend won't kiss me." I kiss him.

"Better now?" He just leans in again. We kiss for a bit, a bit meaning about a minute.

"Now I'm okay."

"Good, cause if we don't get to karate in 15 minutes we're screwed." He laughs and we leave the parking lot.

When we get to the dojo and go inside everybody is already there warming up. We go over and talk to Miguel and Tory for a bit.

"Guys we have some bad news." I say walking over.

"Demetri joined Miyagi-Do." Eli says walking next to me.

"That little bitch." Tory starts.

"Hey! He is our friend and this is a stupid rivalry. Just because we don't like the Larusso's does not mean we can't like Demetri." Eli just stays silent. His two minions come over.

"Hey so Eli about the mall-"  Chris starts but Mitch elbows him and points to me.

"Ummm-"  I say confused. "Eli. What's going on."

"Nothing princess, they're being dumb." He gives them a look.

"Eli I'm not stupid."

"I swear, it's nothing." I didn't exactly believe him, but trust is important. So I'll let it slide.

During practice we all had to get in pairs and I was with Tory. My dad let us go to the back room to practice. Kreese kept looking at us but we ignored it.

"Do you think Eli is acting weird?" I asked her. I needed someone else's opinion.

"Yeah when Chris started talking and then Mitch pointed to you, that was weird."

"I don't know I feel like he's hiding something from me. Like what did they do at the mall?" She shrugs and we keep practicing our kicks.

After practice, me, Tory, Eli, and Miguel go out for ice cream. When we got there, there were a few familiar faces.

Daniel Larusso, Samantha, Robby, and Demetri.

We all ignore it and just go to sit down. While we eat our ice cream Eli kept looking over there. At one point he was staring looking like he could kill someone. I had to snap my fingers in front of his face.

"Eli come on. We talked about this." He looks at me.

"Sorry. Sorry, I just feel like he kinda betrayed us."

"Well we would betray him if we got involved. Just ignore it. Have a good time with your friends. And your girlfriend." I hug him from behind.

Like this but sitting down and your head on his shoulder

I really wanna calm him down, he's been so stressed since he found out about the Yelp review. He turns his head to look at me and just looks me in the eyes. His face relaxes and his eyes wander back and forth from my eyes and my lips.

We lean in slowly and we kiss. "You guys are cute, but this is very uncomfortable for us." Tory says. I pull away and playfully roll my eyes at her.

"Piss off." I say laughing. Demetri looks over at us longingly and just stares. I wave. He slightly smiled and turns around and walk away. I didn't want this to ruin my good mood, and I didn't wanna sulk, so I just kept eating and talking.

We finished the food and I offered to drive them home. Tory and Miguel said they we're going some here together and I smiled at her. She just rolls her eyes and leaves with him. I drive Eli home get home myself.

OKAY! Just thought I'd sprinkle some touch starved Eli in there, to explain a bit more he also feels bad for not telling y/n what he did to Demetri, so with his confused personality, that is his way of making himself feel better.