Fourteen- Love

"I love you too." I tried to say it quiet enough, but I mean we were in a car altogether.

"I KNEW IT BITCH!" Tory yells.

"Oh fuck off already!" I turn back to Eli and kiss him.

"Can you guys save your weird makeout session for when we're not here?" Demetri asked.

"You guys ruin every moment." Eli told them. We all laugh.

I feel a raindrop. "Oh, shit" It starts raining harder.

"Okay, Ill put the hood up." Eli goes to get out and gets Miguel.

"No. I like the rain." I said. I turned the music louder and grabbed the girl's hands. We went outside the car and screamed to the music. At this point, no one was there and the Mcdonalds was closed.

"You guys are the weirdest people we know." Miguel said.

"I disagree. Miguel, as my birthday wish, dance with Tory." They both look at me wide-eyed.

"What?" He asked disbelievingly.

"Did I stutter?" Miguel gets scared and gets out of the car. I grab Eli's hand and yank him out of the car.

"No. I'm sorry princess, but dancing is not my thing."

"Hate to tell you loverboy, but my birthday." I grab my phone and turn on a slow song. I grab Eli's hands and put them on my waist. His face gets red. I put my arms around his neck. "It's dancing Eli, stop getting scared."

"I- I'm not sc- scared what are you talk- talking about." He stutters and I just smile.

"SEE? YOU HAVE GONE SOFT!" Miguel yells. I let go of Eli for a second and walk over to him and Tory. I put his hands on her waist and her hands around his neck. I push them together so they're closer.

"Now who's gone soft." Eli shows off. Miguel is just standing there speechless.

"I wouldn't talk, love." I go up to him and pull him close like before.

"This is so not fair!" Demetri yells.

"FUCK OFF! If you don't like it, get a girlfriend!" Eli screams at him.

"Eli don't be mean." He looks down at me.

"I'm sorry y/n, but I just wanna dance with my girlfriend without getting yelled at." I kiss him.

The song ends and I go to change it. "What if I just-" I turn on heartbreak girl by 5 Seconds of Summer.

"Nooooo not your stupid boy bands." Miguel whines.

"Shut up Miguel, it's my birthday." Me Tory and Aisha scream the lyrics.

"Guys we should have a sleepover." Tory says.

"I would invite you back to mine, and I'm sure Miguel's the same way, our apartments are really small." I tell them.

"Well my mom would kill me if I had boys in my house." Aisha says.

"You guys can come back to mine, I'm sure my parents wouldn't mind, they know it's y/n's birthday." Eli says.

"Ooo yay! I'll drive everybody to pick stuff up and we can go to Eli's!" I say excitedly. We had school tomorrow, but I'm just gonna drive them all in the morning.

I drive to Torys first and she grabs stuff and gets back in the car. Same with Aisha and Demetri. Me and Miguel go inside but I bring Tory and Aisha with me.

"We are we here." Aisha asked.

"Because my boyfriend fucking said he loved me, and I haven't gotten to talk to you guys about it." I've had a smile on my face since.

"How did he say it!" Tory asked excitedly.

"He said 'I'm just gonna say it now, I love you so god damn much.'" I quote while packing my bag.

"Oh my lord that is so cute!" Aisha says.

"I know! God I swear you guys are soulmates."

"Don't jinx it Tory."

I finish packing up my back and get back in the car. At this point we're all dry again, but still in out fancy clothes. We'll change at Eli's. We drive to Eli's house and go inside. They let me get changed first since I am the bIrThDaY gIrL.

I put on this with the sweatshirt Demetri gave me over it

I put on this with the sweatshirt Demetri gave me over it. I go into Eli's room and everybody's sitting on the floor but Eli, who is sitting on his bed. I go and sit with him.  They all get changed and ready for bed and we watch a movie. We make sure Miguel and Tory are very close to each other.

By the end of the movie me and Eli, I wouldn't say making out, but kissing. I pull away and look at Tory and Miguel.

"HAHA BITCH I KNEW YOU LIKED HIM!!" They were kissing. Yay!

"See now Miguel this is when you ask her to be your girlfriend." Eli coaches him.

"Oh shut up." We all laugh. We watch another movie which happens to be a musical and me and Tory sing along to a few songs. Eventually I fall asleep cuddled up, basically on top of Eli.

~

When I wake up in the morning I'm the first one up. I just sit there on my phone still cuddled with Eli. "Good morning beautiful." He woke up.

"Morning handsome." I kiss him. Everybody else slowly wakes up and we get ready for school.

I wear this with the jacket Tory got me

I wear this with the jacket Tory got me. I put my rings on and hold my hair while Eli puts the necklace he got for me on. We get in the car and I drive them all to a school.

Robby was actually there when we got to lunch. But he was still hanging out with Sam. But something was different.

"No fucking way."

"What's wrong princess?" Eli asked me.

"Robby just kissed Sam. They're  fucking dating." I look at him.

"Well you know what? That doesn't matter. He doesn't matter. Neither does she. The only thing that matters, is that your better than it." I smile at him and take his advice. So I basically ignore the fact that it's happening all together.

Except later when we go to karate, it all changes. Not just my relationship with Robby, not just karate, not just Cobra Kai, but everything.