Nine- Its a date

I wake up this morning with the tv still on. Must've fell asleep. Oh yeah, I was avoiding my dad.

I text Eli good morning, cause it's just nice. I walk to my closet and pick out something to wear.

Robbys actually coming to school today thanks to my amazing work

Robbys actually coming to school today thanks to my amazing work. I walk in the kitchen.

"Hey kid, will you talk to me now?" My dad comes from the other room.

"What about? The fact that I was hit on by a p3dophile, or the fact that you didn't even know it happened." I casually say while I make my toast.

"Everything. And I'm sorry. I wasn't preoccupied by Robby I was actually fighting with him most of the time."

"It doesn't even matter if you weren't this one time because my entire fucking life he's been your main priority. And I can't even turn to mom if I wanted to cause I don't even think she remembers I exist." I say sadly turning to look at him.

"I'm sorry. I just, I don't know I just, I didn't abandon you like I did Robby. I feel bad for what I did to him."

"So you hurt me in the process? Awesome." I say sarcastically.

"I said I'm sorry! Y/n please. It's so hard. Running the dojo, trying to make enough money to pay rent for both places and provide for you, raise a daughter which I have no experience in while also living with the fact that I abandoned my only son at birth. So please. Give me another chance. I'm so sorry for what I did and I will try so hard to never do that again." He sounded sincere.

"Fine. But only one." He hugs me and I grab all my stuff for school. I wasn't picking anybody up today. I pull into the parking lot and walk inside. I see everybody in a circle and I go up to them. They all look at me.

"Hey beautiful!" Eli looks down at me.

"Hey handsome." I kiss him.

"Kill me please." Demetri asks Miguel.

I look at Demetri and smile mischievously and kiss Eli again.

"You fucker." I turn and laugh at him.

"So y/n how's everything with your dad." Eli asked.

"Well we talked stuff out this morning and he said this really long speech that kinda made me feel bad so I gave him one more chance."

"Well that's good. Karate tomorrow would be pretty awkward." Tory adds.

"Yeah, but nothing today so I plan on being bored as hell." I look at the doors. "Robbys here!" I run over. "Hey!"