Untitled Part 9

Hugo's POV

Sofia was still sleeping in her room when the enchanted doctor came out "Is she all right." Asked the Queen Sofia's mother. "Yes she is alright but," Said the doctor. "But what?" Asked the king comforting his wife. Every body was scared "But she won't be the same." Said the doctor. "What does that mean said Amber and James together. "She will be who she was when she first became a princess." Said the doctor. "She won't remember anything?" Asked Vivian. "No she will remember but her memory will be altered. Her memory will be altered in to what would or could have happened if she was still who she was when she first became a princess." Finished the doctor. Every body was asking questions. And all, there was no known cure yet. I remained quite throughout the entire thing, it was my fault that this happened I was suppose to be me, she was ignoring me to protect me, and after I knew the truth I kissed her. She kissed me too, will she remember the kiss? will she remember that I am not that Hugo any more. The doctor had left and told us to remind her about her true self. 

 "Son say something." Said the king patting me on he back everybody was looking at me. "I am sorry." I said "Hugo its not your fault." Said Vivian. "It's Meg's" Said Mal. "It should have been me. She pushed me away, she she." I said. but I couldn't go on. "Its all sight Hugo if any one would have been in your place she would have still done that." Said James. "Do you think she'll remember me." I asked. "One can only hope." Said Aunty Tilly I nodded my head. 

5 minutes later every one was in Sofia's room Sofia had started waking up. She shifted a bit and then got up, she placed her hand on her head, and said, "What happened? Why are you all in my room." She asked looking around. Her eyes widened as she saw me. "Hugo what re you doing hear?" She nearly yelled. "Do you remember me?" I asked. Sofia glared at me. "You pushed me off my horse during the flying derby try out race." Sofia said. "Sofia that was a long time ago and besides you still won the race." I said. Sofia looked confused now. "What are you talking about?" Sofia said. "You and James won the race. Not me." Sofia said. "I remained back even when James told me to get back on my horse. I knew I would loose." Sofia said. "But Sofia that's not you." Said Vivian She sat down next to Sofia. I stood there, she dosen't remember me. "You do know who I am right?" Said Vivian "What a question Viv your my best friend." Vivian took a sigh of relief. "What is going on and who are to guys?" Sofia asked looking at Ben and Mal, there face expression just changed. "You don't remember us?" Said Ben. Then all of a sudden someone came through the window, and nearly crashed it was Crystal. "Sofia are you alright?" "I am fine. Crystal are you alright." "You remember me. Thank heavens." Said Crystal. Sofia looked confused. "What's going on." Sofia said again I stood there, she dosen't remember me. "Sofia why don't you get ready for dinner we will tell you when you come down." Said the king. "Sure dad." "Amber, Vivian, and Mal. Will sat hear and get ready too." Said the queen. The children nod. But I was still standing there. Crystal had left making sure Sofia remembered everything of the isle. and all. "Your suppose to leave." Said Sofia coldly, to me. James put his hand around my shoulder and pulled me out. 

Sofia's POV

what is up with every body today. "Hi I am Sofia, your name is Mal? Right? Are you a friend of Amber's?" I asked the girl with blond hair. The girl looked shocked, I looked around to see the others unhappy too. "Did I say something?" I asked them. "No not at all." Said Mal getting a smile on her face. "I am Mal it good to finally meet you, Amber tells me a lot about you." She said shaking my hand. I smiled at her.

--------------Time skips it dinner----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Every ones acting strange today. "Sofia, Sofia." Said The king. He snapped me out of my day dream. "oh right sorry what?" I said. "Sofia the reason Hugo's hear is because Hugo's family, and we have decide that you both will be bethrowed to each other." Said the King (It was flat honest he knew that Sofia liked Hugo. And wanted to tell her this as a birthday present but now looked like a right time. P.S Hugo already knew about this.) "I am what." I nearly yelled no not nearly I yelled. I looked at Hugo's face who didn't mind one bit he just looked happy and a little shocked, at hearing me yell. "You can't s that." I said, I already have a boyfriend. Prince Mike. I told you that months ago." I said. Hugo who was drinking water had thrown it out when he heard that, and everybody looked wiered. "Sofia you broke up with him remember." Said Amber. "Why would I do that? I love him." I say. "Well you can break up with him. Because this bethroal is fixed and its not changing." Said the king. I saw my hole world crash. "What.?!" I said in barely a whisper. I just got up and left the room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------What do you think Please comment and give some ideas.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!