Untitled Part 15

Every body was super happy that Sofia's memory was all fixed and to think she just had to push Hugo.

Amber and Vivian spent the next week asking Sofia questions since she became a princess to know if she really had all her memories back. The king wanted to throw a ball since he was really happy, that his youngest daughter's memory was back. But luckily the queen stopped him. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------On Sofia's 19th birthday. 

"Wow guys this is wonderful." Said Sofia as her friends yelled surprise. She had a great time at the party. When the party was over every boy left except Hugo, and Vivian in friends. 

Hugo dragged Sofia away, and the rest followed. "Hugo wha.." But Sofia couldn't finish her question, as Hugo kissed her deep, Breaking the kiss Hugo went down on one knee, and removed a ring from his pocket. Sofia stood there in shock her hands covering her mouth. "Sofia, listen. I love you I always have since the first time we met. That time I never realised how important you will be for me in my life, now I do so please tell me you will make me the hapiest person on the world by marring me, enen if I am a bit of a air head, will you be my queen?" Said Hugo looking hopefully into Sofia's eyes. There were a few tears in her eyes. Sofia nodded her head, "Yes, yes I'll marry you." Said Sofia smiling. Hugo got up and put the ring on Sofia's hand. And kissed her. Every body cheered. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"I do." Said Hugo

"I do to." Said Sofia.

Priest, "You may kiss the bride."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------The End.