Untitled Part 12

The next day wasn't any better Hugo and the others kept trying to get Sofia to remember but they only got on her angry side. Which no one knew existed. "You need to stop." Said Sofia looking at all her friends. "We are only trying to help." Said Amber and James together. "I love that, but please don't." Said Sofia. "We're sorry, we were pushing you too hard its not your fault." Said Vivian. "No I am sorry I shouldn't have yelled I jut hate the fact that I can't remember. I am sorry." Sofia said. Looking down. "Oh Sof. Its not your fault." All of the said giving her a huge hug. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------They still tried to get her to remember but tried not to get on her nerves. 

3 weeks later.

Just as Sofia made her way in the school someone started playing a song actually singing.

(Guys think that there are some of Sofia's and Hugo's memories flashing)

Throughout Hugo singing Sofia had to tell him to stop but he didn't. 

At the end Sofia almost yelled, "STOP!!" "Sofia I was just trying to.." "help. I know." Sofia said "Help you remember. I just want you to remember how much I love you and I know that you still remember that you love me too. I want you to remember." Hugo said. "But I don't, I know you wan't me to remember, every body does, but I can't. You keep telling me that you love me but I can't remember. Every time I get dizzy I get a flashback of a memory, I am trying to peace them together but I can't." Said Sofia. Well almost yelled. Hugo stood there stunned. "I am sorry, I shouldn't have yelled. I know your trying to help. I am sorry." Said Sofia covering her face with her hands. "Sofia you don't need to be sorry." Said  Hugo. taking her hands from her face and keeping them in to hers. "How about we go flying derby after school." Said Hugo exchanging a glance from James. He nodded. "I don't know." Said Sofia. Her hands still in his. "I know you'll enjoy it, and I am sorry for pushing you off." Said Hugo. "Fine." Said Sofia under her breath. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------After school James was also there. 

"Common lets practice Sof." Said James and helped Sofia up on Minimus, but after taking off Sofia knew what to do. "Race you." Said Hugo. "Your on." Said James. "Sof?" Hugo asked. "I don't know." She replied. "You'll love it. How about a bet if I win I get to kiss you and if you win you get to kiss me." Hugo said. "Isn't that both a win-win for you." Said Sofia. "I object said Sofia." "Objection over ruled said James and if I win you both are going on a date this week end." Said James. Sofia groaned. Hugo and James high fived. Sofia should have known that this was going to happen. "I just hope you both don't tie. She said. Hugo's and James's smirk grew even bigger. "Oh no." Sofia said. "Let the race begin." Said Hugo, and James together and took off in full speed. "Arn't you going to race?" Asked Minimus. "Either way I am dead." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------After the race Sofia came last and James and Hugo tied. on purpece. 

"How about that kiss now." Said Hugo smirking at Sofia. Leaning in a part of Sofia wanted to kiss him a part didn't. She quickly put her hand in between and Hugo, ended up kissing that instead. "Not fair." yelled Hugo and James together. "You said a kiss, but you didn't say wear." Said Sofia. "But the dates still on." Said Hugo and its going to be extra special, because it will be you birth day this Friday. "I'll pick you up 6." Said Hugo "Princess I'll meet you tomorrow at 6." Said Hugo climbing on Electra and taking off waving his hand. "You could have kissed him, I know you are starting to get feelings for him again." Said James. "Says the boy who is too afraid to tell, my bestfriend that he likes her." Said Sofia smirking. "I already told her." Said James. "You did?" Sofia asked surprised, I must have forgotten you know." Said Sofia, "No actually we were keeping it a secret." Said James. "What!!!!" "You tell amber right now." Said Sofia dragging him towards the carriage.