Untitled Part 14

-------------------------------------------------------------A month later.------------------------------------------------

Sofia's POV

Sofia and Hugo did go on a few more dates but every time Hugo leaned in Sofia pretended to not notice him do so. Sofia was in the cafeteria, reading a book when Desmond came running in an bumped straight in to Sofia, "Oh Sofia, I am so sorry, I didn't mean to." Said Des in a hurry. "It's alright Des." Said Sofia, She got up and noticed a book in Des's hand. "What's that?" Sofia asked him. "Not important." Des said and rushed away. Sofia saw him pull, Vivian, Amber, Hugo, and James somewhere out side the cafeteria. Sofia felt something going on, but she didn't follow Des she wasn't invited, so she can't but in. She got some food and sat down on her seat, after some time Sofia heard a voice. "Hugo you can't just, do that." I looked around to see Des, Amber, Vivian, and James. Hugo looked at them in disbelief. "But why?" He questioned them. "She has to do it that's why." Said Vivian, and Amber together. "Do what?" I asked. "Nothing." Said James. 

Hugo's POV

Des pulled us out side for what? "I found a way to get Sofia's memory back." "You did." We all yelled. And he started explaning in really complex words, which all of that would equal the last thing that happened before Sofia lost her memory. "I kissed her." I said, "so that's what I have to do again kiss her." "No she has to kiss you." Said Des. "when you kissed her she wasn't kissing you back, but as soon as you broke the kiss she kissed you." Said Des. 

But I couldn't wait so I just ran in and ofcourse the stopped me. 

Sofia's POV

"I know its not nothing." I said I walked towards Hugo, I placed my hand on his shoulder "you know you can tell me." I said looking into his eyes. "I, ne.." But Amber cut him off. "Sofia, you known the big homecoming dance, this weekend on Saturday, Hugo want's to ask you, he said he would just do it flat, like James asked Vivian, but I wan't him to do it in a better way." Said Amber. With this I laughed. "Now I deffinately know your lying, Hugo asked me to the dance a week ago." I said looking at them. "Please tell me." I said looking at Hugo. "We know how o bring your memory back."  He said, "You do. What do I have to do.?" I said, "You have to kiss him." Said Amber. "What?" I said, baking away a bit. "Is this a little joke or something." I asked them "No Sof, to bring back you memory you need to do the last thing you did before you know you lost your memory." Said Des. "The last thing I did before my memory was gone was that I kissed him." I said in disbelief. "Its not that bad you know." Said Hugo. 

"But I am not ready." I said. "Sofia I'm not going to force you to do something you don't want to. I swear." He said. I just nodded my head. I have to kiss him, I don't really mind kissing him I mean I like him. But I don't feel ready. But I have to Des never lies especially in such matters. Today was the last day of school. any way. The dance was day after. 

----------------------------------------------------The day of the dance.-----------------------------------------------