[ 7 ]

Namaskaram 🙏

Date of update: 03.02.2021

*****

RagSan are still sitting in the balcony gazing the stars. Ragini has kept her head on his shoulder holding his hand while he has placed his head on her head. They are silently gazing the stars like always enjoying the breeze.

Sanskar: (turning to her) Ragini!

Ragini: (looks at him) Hmm!

Sanskar: Will your parents accept for our marriage?

His face depicts worry. Ragini smiles. She places her head back on his shoulder.

Ragini: They already know about my feelings towards you. Infact they got impressed by you long back. And they are really happy when they got to know about my feelings towards you.

Sanskar smiles brightly hearing her. Ragini looks at him and her smile brightens seeing his smile. They both get back to silence again. After few minutes Ragini stands up making Sanskar confused.

Ragini: I will just come.

Sanskar nods. She goes from there. She comes back after almost five minutes.

Ragini: Let’s go to sleep Sanskar.

She says with sleepy face and acting to yawn. He looks at the time and her.

Sanskar: So soon?

He asks confused.

Ragini: Soon? It’s already 10.30. And today I am really very sleepy.

Sanskar nods.

Sanskar: You go to sleep. I will stay for some more time.

Ragini pouts. She holds his hand and pulls him.

Ragini: You also go to sleep. Be a good boy. Chalooo.

She keeps pulling him making him look at her weird.

Sanskar: What happened to you suddenly?

He asks looking at her weird. She glares him.

Ragini: I already started doing my wife duties. I am taking care of my husband who is tired of working since morning. I just want him to rest. But no he is making all weird expressions.

She twists her lips. Sanskar shakes his head in disbelief at her dramatic words.

Sanskar: Fine!

He huffs giving up for her dramas. She grins and pulls his cheeks. He chuckles.

Ragini: (hugs him as they reach near their rooms) Don’t lock the door. If I get scared I will come to sleep with you.

Sanskar: You got hit to your head or what?

He asks checking her head. She pouts.

Ragini: I was just saying because now that we are officially boyfriend and girlfriend and if I want to sleep cuddling with you I will come and cuddle without disturbing your beauty sleep. But you are being so mean. Go I am not talking to you. Katti!

Saying she was about to go but he pulls her and hugs her.

Sanskar: I have stopped locking the door since your first periods in this house. So you can come anytime and sleep cuddling me and I love having you in my arms.

Ragini keeps looking him lovingly. She pulls his cheeks tightly.

Ragini: Mr. Cute I Love You!