[ 2 ]

Namaskaram 🙏

Date of update : 30

Date of update : 30.09.2020

FAIRY_tejaholic Faru this is for you 😘😘🤗🤗🤗

****

Both are still working forgetting their surroundings. They got so involved in their work that one forgot about the existence of new person in his house while the other forgot that she has got into a new house that morning.

[Me: Wah here we all are waiting for their love story and there these both are so busy in their work that they don’t remember that each other existed in their life. Wowww!]

It is then Sanskar’s phone rang bringing both of them to the world. Sanskar looks at his phone while Ragini looks at him. It’s a video call from Arjun. Sanskar smiles and takes the call.

Arjun: (before Sanskar could even speak he speaks) Bhaiiii see what mom is making for me. You missed it.

He says jumping and showing the chocolate cupcakes his mother is baking for him. He called Sanskar to tease him. Sanskar smiles.

Arjun: I told you na Mom loves me more.

He shows his tongue hugging his mother from behind.

Sanskar: In your dreams!

He says rolling his eyes.

Arjun: (whines) Momm see na!

Sujatha: It’s okay beta Truth is bitter. Accept the truth.

She pats Arjun’s shoulder.

Arjun: (with wide eyes) Sooo meannn!

He whines while Sanskar laughs.

Sanskar: It’s never too late Chote. Accept the truth and move on.

Arjun: I Hate You bhai!

Sanskar: Aww… I Love You too!

Arjun pouts while Sujatha smile.

Sujatha: What did you make for dinner beta?

Sanskar: Not even decided mom. Working.

Sujatha: (fuming) Do hell with your work. If I am there I would have broken that stupid laptop of yours by now. I hate that laptop. It’s already seven and you are still sitting and working. I don’t know when will you change.

Sanskar: Mom relax…

Sujatha: (interrupts him) Relax! My foot. I am giving you half an hour. If you don’t call me while eating you will see the worst of me.

Saying she cuts the call without even letting him speak. Sanskar looks at the phone without blinking for few seconds then shakes his head in disbelief. His eyes fall on Ragini. He smiles at her. She is already smiling listening to their cute family talks.