[ 4 ]

Namaskaram 🙏

Date of Update: 06-11-2020

****

RagSan are preparing breakfast when Sanskar’s phone rings.

Sanskar: I will just come.

Saying he goes.

Ragini: (mumbles) I don’t know why it’s always his phone that creates disturbance.

She curses his phone as she was enjoying even the silence between them in his presence. She twists her lips and continues her work. On the other side Sanskar takes his call.

Sanskar: Yes Chote!

Arjun: Bhaaiiii what are you doing?

He asks with full on energy mode and a loudly.

Sanskar: When will you learn talking with low voice? You scream as if you don’t need phone for your voice to reach me. You can directly scream from there and I will be able to hear you from here.

Sanskar says shaking his head in disbelief. Arjun giggles.

Arjun: You had breakfast bhai?

He asks.

Sanskar: We are preparing that only and you called.

Arjun: (teasing) WE? Ahem…Ahem… Why do I smell Something… Something…?

Sanskar’s lips broke into a small smile hearing him but he speaks with fake anger.

Sanskar: Chote why do you always talk nonsense?

Arjun: (teasingly) Why do I feel that you are saying onething while your heart is saying something else?

Sanskar: Nonsense! Again nonsense. Why did you call me?

Arjun: (chuckling) Will be waiting for the news of Ragini becoming Ragini Bhabhi. Till then will keep this as a secret just between you and me.

Sanskar: (yells) Chote you will be dead!

Arjun laughs and cuts the call. Sanskar looks at the phone and shakes his head in disbelief. But his lips curve into smile as Arjun’s words play in his mind. He rubs the sides of his forehead smiling brightly. He takes deep breathe and moves towards kitchen to see her giggling while talking in phone and also working. His heart skipped a beat seeing her smile. She looked cute and beautiful at a time for him. He looks down controlling his smile scratching his forehead.

He moves towards the stove making himself strong to not to smile or get lost in her.

Sanskar: (whispers to her) You go talk. I will do it.

Ragini nods happily mouthing 'Thank You' to him. He nods and she leaves from there. He smiles and continues cooking. Ragini comes back in just two minutes.