[ 5 ]

Namaskaram 🙏

Date of Update: 30

Date of Update: 30.11.2020

*****

Next day Sanskar is making breakfast but is frequently looking at the door of kitchen.

“Why didn’t you come out yet?” he whispers to himself and looks at the kitchen door again.

He sighs and looks at the time. Don’t know why from the time he woke up he was feeling restless. He switch offs the stove and moves towards her room. His hand moves till the door to knock but stops. He turns back and starts moving but again turns to her room and knocks it.

He waits for few seconds for her to open the door but she doesn’t. He feels more restless and was about to knock again but before that she opens the door. His heart sinks looking at her face. She looked very tired and weak.

Sanskar: (worried) Ragini what happened? You look very weak and tired.

He was about to hold her hand but stops himself from doing so.

Ragini: (smiling painfully) It’s just I got my periods Sanskar. I will be fine.

Sanskar: (concerned) You go to your room. I will just come.

He goes away not even letting her speak. Ragini goes inside and sits on the bed leaning to the bed post holding her stomach. After few minutes Sanskar enters inside with a plate in his one hand and a hot water bag in another hand.

Sanskar: I don’t know whether this helps you or not but ma says it does for her. So I just got it. Hope it helps you.

Saying he forwards hot water bag to her.

Ragini: Thank You so much Sanskar. This will be really a great help.

She says smiling gratefully.

Sanskar: Now breakfast time. Have breakfast and then take rest.

Ragini: (forwarding her hand to take the plate) I will have it after sometime.

She was about to take but gets hit from him.

Ragini: Ouch!

She hisses.

Sanskar: Sorry! But not later. You will have NOW! I will feed you.

He says and forwards the spoon without even letting her speak. Ragini looks at him adoringly. She didn’t expect him to say or do that.

Sanskar: What?

He asks seeing her not opening her mouth. She shakes her head as no smiling and opens her mouth. He smiles. He silently feeds her while she silently has her food. Neither of them said a word but their eyes spoke to each other as their eyes didn’t leave looking at the other. They conversed silently through eyes.