[ Last ]

Namaskaram 🙏

Date of Update: 09.03.2021

****

Sanskar: Modi ji is also helping us. Now he gave permission for marriage function with few people. So Mrs. Sanskar get ready to bear me for whole life.

Ragini: (smiles) I was ready from so long. It was you who is making it late.

Sanskar smiles listening her.

Ragini: Atleast now tell me what were you planning?

Sanskar: You will get to know!

Ragini twists her lips as even now he didn’t tell her what he was planning.

Sanskar: I will call you again. I am getting another call.

Ragini: Okay!

They end the call.

Sanskar: Hello Chote. Why are you calling me from the next room?

He asks angrily.

Arjun: Hello sir. I am not in next room. Remember you sent me out to your friend’s house.

Sanskar bites his tongue.

Sanskar: Haha… okay sorry. What’s that?

Arjun: Who will tell the size of bhabhi’s ring?

Sanskar: (smiles) Janu ma will tell. You just get the catalogue. I will look after the other things.

Arjun: Fine!

*****

Sujatha: Sanskar you sure everything is ready?

Sanskar: Mom everything which you have listed are ready. You can cross check them once we reach there. If anything is missing we can get them tomorrow. So now relax.

Sujatha smiles and nods.

Arjun: I am ready bhai.

Sanskar: Where is Dad?

Sujatha and Arjun look around.

Ram: I am here!

He says as he comes inside the house.

Sanskar: Where is your mask dad?

Ram takes it out of his pocket.

Sanskar: Mask is meant to cover your nose and mouth not to store it in your pocket safely.

He says strictly. Ram makes faces and wears it. They get settled in the car and Sanskar drives off.

Janaki: Ragini they will be here anytime and you are still having breakfast. How careless you are!