[ 9 ]

Namaskaram 🙏

Date of Update: 03

Date of Update: 03.03.2021

*****

Sanskar looks at Ragini who is sitting dull. She has been like that since the next day of his birthday. He has made sure that he doesn’t show his sorrow of missing his family since his birthday but couldn’t make Ragini come out of that. She has been missing them so much now a days. They are watching some film giving break to their work but still Ragini is not paying heed. She is scrolling her phone gallery looking at the photographs with her family. He sighs and takes her into his embrace. She just cuddles into him.

Two days later Ragini is sleeping in her room. It’s just 5.00 in the morning. Sanskar sneaked into her room. He sits beside her and caresses her hair.

Sanskar: Wake up Mrs. Sanskar!

He whispers in her ear. She moves in sleep and opens her eyes to look at him.

Ragini: What happened?

She asks rubbing her eyes cutely. He smiles.

Sanskar: Wake up and get ready fast.

Ragini: (looking around) Why?

Sanskar: We need to get groceries. Again we will get late for our work.

Ragini nods and was about to go but he stops her.

Sanskar: I had already kept your dress. Wear that.

He says pointing towards the dress he has placed on the bed. She looks at the dress and then him. Her face broke into smile and she hugs him.

Ragini: I Love You Mr. Husband!

Sanskar: I Love You too Mrs. Wifey! Now go fast.

Ragini nods and goes to freshen up.

After sometime both are in the car. Sanskar is driving while Ragini is just looking out of the car.

Ragini: (confused) This isn’t the way to mall!

Sanskar: Hmm… but the way to Pune!

Ragini’s eyes shine hearing him.

Ragini: We are going to meet our families!

She exclaims happily. He smiles and nods. She immediately hugs him and kisses his cheek making him stop the car suddenly. His eyes are wide in shock of the kiss. This was the first time she kissed him and he is shocked is an understatement.

Ragini: (confused) Sanskar!

He comes out of the shock and looks at her.

Ragini: What happened?

He just points at his cheek making her giggle. She kisses again and hugs him.

Sanskar: If you do such things we will end up in hospital Mrs. Sanskar.