Tesler's Downfall

"speech" 'Thoughts'

(Paige's Pov)

After leaving Tron with the Renegade I head straight towards the Control room knowing that will be where Tesler is hiding. Before entering the room I put my disk away and take a deep breath 'Alright time to get some closure' Walking in and seeing Tesler I quickly remove all emotions on my face and head towards the main table where the man in question is leaning over various plans.

"Ah Paige there you are, what do you think about these guards routes for the Renegades execution?" Pretending to look over them I take in my surroundings seeing that no one else was in the room, the perfect time to act. "They look fine, you aren't worried are you Tesler? its not like we're hunting ISO's this Traitor is already captured" Seeing the confusion in his eyes I move on to the blue prints of the games arena pretending I didn't notice his change. " No your right Paige as usual, though I must ask what brought on the ISO comment, I thought you made your peace with your past" Moving back round to hide my disk from his sight I shrug my shoulder knowing I only have a small amount of time before Tesler catches on "I did until I found out some knew information that has me troubled"

Nodding in understanding Tesler goes back to looking over the plans clearly oblivious to my comment "I found out that my friends Rox and Ronny died by your hand General..." Realising he has been discovered Tesler tries to go to his disk but before he could, I kick him to the ground knocking his disk to the other side of the room, looking towards him I walk over and crouch down seeing the fear in his eyes "You lied to me and trained me, this Tesler was your own downfall." Before he could make an argument to save himself I strike him watching his form collapse into cubes shattered across the floor.

"Thank you Tesler, now I have peace" Hearing a manic laughter behind me I quickly turn around disk in hand to see a deranged looking Pavel "Well done Paige you finally took out the old program, but the question is why? Why'd you do it?" Walking towards him I stare coldly into his chaotic eyes "Because Tesler is the one that ordered the destruction of the Medical Centre killing my friends and putting the blame on the ISO's and now I'm leaving! I can't be here anymore and fight for a cause that has lied to me, now move out of my way Pavel" Thinking for a moment Pavel moves out of the way knowing he had some scheme in mind I go to leave as fast as I can planning to go to my quarters to collect my things, before I could leave I felt Pavel grab my arm "Oh Paige I can't let you leave, what would Clu say if he found out I let the murderer of the Great General Tesler go, how would that make me look?" Knowing I was screwed I flip Pavel to the ground "That's your issue I'm leaving"

Kicking him in the head and knocking him out I run towards my room ignoring everyone that I pass, when I get there I start collecting all my possessions, taking a moment to look at the photo of Rox, Ronny and myself taking a moment to acknowledge what I had done. Remembering I didn't have a lot of time till Pavel woke up I put the rest of my things in a bag then head to the exit. Making it to the garage and getting my light cycle I start to leave, that's when the security alarms go off with Pavel's voice booming throughout the building "Ex Lieutenant Paige is wanted for the derezzing of General Tesler, who ever brings her to me will get rewarded handsomely!!"

Stepping of my bike I look over to the two guards by the door raising their weapons towards me but before they can react I kick one in the throat and grab the others weapon knocking him out, moving towards my light cycle I hope on again swiftly starting it up and driving out of the building just as the gate was about to close, once I have some distance between myself and the gate I look back at all the soldiers staring at me trying to get the door open. 'Great now I have Pavel to deal with, and where am I going to stay all my safe houses are on file.....wait is that Mara?' Up ahead is Mara and her friend from the garage Zed, both on light cycles waving at me before driving off, knowing I can trust them I decide to follow curious as to how they knew where I'd be.

After a couple hours of driving in the outlands around the city we pulled up to an under tunnel parking lot under a series of mountains. "Mara where are we?" getting off our bikes Zed take off his helmet to reply "A safe location no one will find you here now come on." placing their closed bikes onto a stand the two programs gesture me to follow, doing so led me through a series of halls that entered into a large room with a desk full of computers and a glowing chamber at one end of the room, walking towards the window to look at the view of the city I sense Mara coming to stand beside me, a smile appearing on her face "Welcome to Tron's and the Renegades headquarters, your safe now Paige"

Hi guys writer here, with my lack of consistent uploads and the story coming to a close I'm thinking of doing one more chapter to finish this story and wrap things up then I don't know if I'm going to do another story for a while as I haven't really got any well thought out plans yet, I'll still post on my art book but other than that if there are any other fanfictions or other stuff you would like me to write let me know I guess. I can't say when the last chapter will be hopefully soon but I hope you enjoyed this one.