Argon City

"speech" 'Thoughts'

(Paige Pov)

"Welcome to Tron's and the Renegades headquarters, your safe now Paige". Looking back to Mara, I go to ask something but get interrupted by Zed, "Tron is asking to talk to you Paige" nodding in understanding I follow the awkward program back through the tunnels and into a small observation room with a glass window looking into a medical room. Standing there waiting with his helmet off is Tron himself. 'I hope I made the right choice in coming here'.

Standing besides Tron and leaning against the window, I wait in silence for the talk that is to come. "I assume you being here means that Clu has just lost a General?", "It does, but now we have Pavel and Cyrus to worry about, what do you plan on doing with them?" Turning to look at Tron I see contemplation and slight worry on his face. "What I plan to do right now Paige is look after my friend" gesturing towards the window I look more closely and feel a sense of dread fill me. "Beck" In front of me is Beck in the Renegade uniform laying on top of a medical table, restraints on his arms and legs to prevent the program from hitting Able, who is examining some burnt coding on his wrists going up to his neck.

Taking a moment to assess the damage and the new information given to me, I take another second to calm down and look back to the program next to me who is waiting patiently. "what did Cyrus do to Beck" Pulling up his medical readings, Tron shows me Becks coding - numbers and calculations flying across the screen all of which I understand from my medical days. "So in simple terms the burnt coding is affecting his mental ability, stopping him from moving, to help him you'll have to individually remove the damaged area and replace it with Beck's original coding, which should remove any blockage and bring him round to a full recovery after some examinations and body training. " Impressed by my examination Tron places a hand on my shoulder, squeezing it in reassurance when he feels me slightly flinch by the contact "Able can help stabilize him, but is no where near as knowledgeable and skilled as you are in the medical field. Paige, Beck needs your help"

All of this is a lot but I know I have feelings for Beck after all the times we have spent together, I know I'd do anything to help him but one thing is holding me back. "Tron why do you trust me I helped Tesler take over and control Argon City, and I have tried to kill Beck a couple times, granted I didn't know it was him but still, how can you trust me?." Waiting in silence I cross my arms over my chest anxious for the answer. "If I'm to be honest with you Paige I didn't trust you, but after watching Beck try to help you over the past couple of cycles and finding out about your friends at the medical unit, I've decided to give you a chance to right your wrongs. General Tesler used you and I understand you have no where to go after risking everything to get the closure you deserve, it also seems like having people like Mara and Zed around can be beneficial for you and for Beck to remind you of the programs that need both of your help, the worst thing to do right now would be to leave you on your own after what you've been through."

Feeling grateful for the understanding I look back to Beck silently promising to my self that I will help the mechanic in anything he needs. "Your right, Tesler used me and he paid for that with his life but now I need to pay for the crimes I have committed to Argon City, and you've probably gathered but I care to much about the stupid mechanic to let Cyrus destroy him this easily" Hearing a chuckle at my response I see Tron hold out his hand, smiling to myself I shake it.' Now is my time to fight for something I truly believe in, to stop Clu and his minions from destroying the Grid and to honour those who I have left behind and to protect the programs who have now taking me in and trust me.' Walking out of the observation room to go see Beck I turn back to Tron a grin on my face "Beck is so much trouble for not telling me he was the Renegade, all this time and I thought I had two guys interested in me." Sensing the humorous tone in my voice Tron shares my grin, allowing me to leave. when leaving I faintly hear "Beck certainly knows how to pick them". Closing the door I now concentrate on the task at hand going to Mara and Zed, getting them to help me carry the needed medical equipment from the storage area and entering the medical room I give Able a nod in greeting "Right Able lets get the Renegade back on his feet shall we"

(Ending)

After working tirelessly, Able and Paige with the others help are successful in bringing Beck back and on his feet. Paige and Beck still has some things to work through but are slowly bonding whereas over their time at the HQ Zed has finally gotten the confidence to confess his feelings to Mara and now as the ultimate power couple they help Tron with upgrading the Hide outs security and vehicles. Able has become the groups intel program while still in charge of the Garage coming over to debrief and make sure Beck is recovering and the gang have all the needed supplies to remain hidden while they train and prepare to take on Clu and his powerful minions: Pavel has now become the next General with Cyrus as his right hand man, although no one is clear what his plans are as he still has kept Beck's identity a secret. All the gang know is that now they have a better chance at defending and saving the Grid by first saving their home: Argon City.

The end all, I hope you have enjoyed this book. I have some ideas brewing but I probably won't post them until I have a couple of chapters sorted out so the uploads will be a little more consistent.