Waking up

Flashbacks, "speech", Thoughts

(Becks thoughts)

Coming too, I struggle to open my eyes as I recollect the moments that brought me to my current predicament. 'I was at the Garage fixing Paige's bike, then went outback to complete some paperwork before noticing the back door open and seeing....' "Cyrus" looking up in alarm I shake my head finally being able to see the surrounding area, the dimly lit room was barren other than myself and the figure sitting in the shadows, the green light revealing parts of the programs coded face. Seeing the smiling face of Tron's ex protégé brings anger to my veins, making a grab for him I realise too late that I'm in chains, as the sound of metal rattling goes quite Cyrus rises from his chair from the shadows of the dark room, waltzing forward with an aura of power radiating of off the program in waves before kneeling in front of me. "Hello again Beck, I gotta say I'm kinda surprise you didn't follow me at the Garage, then again I guess you were distracted by that pretty program." Placing his hand on his chin as if thinking a cocky grin appears on Cyrus' coded face "Quite dangerous associating yourself with Tesler's Lieutenant don't you think Beck?" Refusing to reply I glare in response not in the mood to deal with this psycho at the moment.

For my silent response I receive a punch to the face sighing my capture presses a button on the wall originally hidden from the darkness, bringing me to a standing position arms raised. Determined to piss Cyrus off I give him my best smile I can manage after being hit in the face, after chuckling at my antics I decide enough is enough " Alright Cyrus I'll bite, why bring me in now? You know my identity, why not broad cast it to everyone when you made your little speech earlier this cycle?" Thinking in contemplation Cyrus sits back down in his forgotten chair the smirk never leaving his face "Its true Beck I could of given away your identity but that wouldn't of been any fun, besides I need some sort of bait to get the old man out of his cave and why not use his new special pet." Directing his hand towards me as the mad man finishes his response I feel a frown start to form on my face 'Tron wouldn't fall for that, he's smarter than Cyrus, he won't come running just because I've gotten myself captured'

Voicing my thoughts to Cyrus while also insulting his intelligence as much as I could made that little smirk he had falter as the anger started to rise, before he could reply a knock sounded on the door from the other side of the room behind me. Returning that ugly smirk Cyrus gives me a playful slap on the cheek "Now now Beck, you can save all that wit for another chat soon for now, there's some people that would love to meet you" Pausing Cyrus bends down to pick up a helmet, not being able to move far he successful places it on my head before taking my disk from my back turns it on and starts to meddle with it, looking for the Renegade uniform he speaks " Whatever Tron did to separate your memories from being renegade from this disk is quite clever for the old man but luckily for me it won't disrupt my plans... ah there's the dashing uniform people love to see got to have you looking your best now don't we Renegade" Placing my disk back in place Cyrus leaves me standing as he goes to open the door.

Trying to ignore the aching pain from my arms, I become alarmed by my enemies next words "Welcome General Tesler, Lieutenants.... your names Paige right?" After a slight pause I hear a reply "Yes that's my name but why does that matter?" Chuckling from the warning tone in Paige's voice I hear Cyrus' voice right behind me "No reason Lieutenant, just wanted to be sure I got your name right, now onto the main show shall we" Feeling the panic start to rise I couldn't comprehend what was going on. 'If I'm going to be thankful to Cyrus it's gonna be putting that helmet on my head, but why is he protecting my identity this makes no sense????' With my head up in determination I look towards the group of programs that had entered the room, General Tesler, Cyrus, Pavel and Paige.

I go to give a snarky greeting when a notice that the programs can't hear me looking to Cyrus for an explanation I see him give me a quick wink before turning back to Tesler "Here we are General, as I promised the Renegade captured before you" Giving me a once over Tesler nods his head in recognition while Pavel is examining my uniform before looking back to my helmet before turning towards the ex protégé "Why is his helmet still on, now the Renegade is captured we need to reveal his identity and use this traitor as an example to all programs" Going to take off my helmet, Pavel gets grabbed into an arm hold by Cyrus making the other two in the room step back in alarm "I wouldn't do that if I was you Pavel" drawled Cyrus, Pavel let out a pained grunt as he tried to free himself without success "And why not Cyrus?" Quickly letting go off the struggling Lieutenant and stepping over him he comes towards me and grabs the chin of my helmet.

Turning my head side to side while I try to get him off of me shouting insults that no one could hear, Cyrus waits for Pavel to stand up before replying "If you want me to keep to the deal we made then you don't get to see the programs identity yet, let me put it simple for Pavel" The slight snicker from Paige made me smile a little before focusing my attention back to the conversation about me. "I know how Tron thinks and threatening to reveal his pets identity to everyone will force him to give himself up" Pavel interrupts with a snort "And why pray tell would us seeing his face ruin that Marvellous plan" Smiling Cyrus chuckled to himself "Because you have a habit of gloating about having info that has made all your previous plans fail prior to this, also your temper makes you release information without realising you've done so until its too late, finally your the only one whose complaining about the arrangement with your boss in the room, so do you really want to continue Lieutenant?"

After a glare from his boss, Pavel remains quiet as Cyrus and Tesler talk to the side lines which I couldn't quite hear, blocking my view however was a very curious Lieutenant. Tapping the glass of my helmet I see her look in confusing before turning around gaining attention from the two power hungry programs "How comes he hasn't said a word, every time I've met him the Renegade's always had some witty comment" Nodding in understanding Cyrus walks up beside Paige giving her a look of interest before turning his attention to the question asked "Its the helmet thought it be better to have a little piece and quiet from the talkative Rebel" Putting his arm around her shoulder Cyrus directs the group towards the door stating that they had some preparation to do before the main event, Once everyone left the room Cyrus turned around gave me a final wave then shut the door leaving me in the dark room to think about how much danger I had really gotten myself into this time...

Hello all, sorry for the long wait I was on holiday which was much needed after all of the lockdown business (Don't worry I was still In the country and am still healthy and safe) I hope every one is doing ok during these times and are findings things to past the time. I know I didn't really give General Tesler much character during this chapter and to be honest its because I don't like him (he's an ass) but I will try to include him more in the next couple of chapters, don't know when they will be made but hopefully soon.

Let me know if you if you are enjoying the stories I'm creating as I do enjoy writing and I do have more book ideas for the future after this story is completed. Thanks and stay safe x