Confrontation

Flashback / 'Thoughts' / "speech" Most Pov's will either be Beck, Mara or Tron (cose I love mara)

(Beck's Pov)

Running across the roof I duck behind a crate waiting until the light jet passes, allowing my breath to go back to normal I watch the smoke rise into the sky 'Well looks like the games won't be happening for a couple weeks with all their Transit units blown up' Checking the coast is clear I decide to head back the way I came to lose Tesler's soldiers, running along I jump to the emergency stair case on the opposite building swiftly making my way to the ground so I can change back into normal clothes in time for my shift.

Once changed I double check my disk, happy to see that all it shows is myself delivering some Light cycles for Able. Starting to move as the area is still crowded with soldiers I keep my head down and follow the crowd heading to the Garage knowing that my actions earlier saved a lot of these people from getting derezed in the games. My thoughts get interrupted when another program knocks into me, looking at their face, I feel a slight gasp escape me from the pain in my wrist "Cyrus?" While trying to register what's happening I receive a slight smirk from the mad program before he disappears into the crowd leaving me asking myself if I even saw him in the fist place Looking down and seeing the coding start to disappear again I wonder, 'If that was Cyrus, why hasn't he arrested me yet he knows who the renegade is? And what's up with my wrist, last time they hurt like that was when I was in that torturous chair?'

Deciding to follow I feel a hand on my shoulder stopping me in my tracks, turning back around I find none other than General Tesler's Second in Command Paige "Hey there Mechanic, you know your works that way right?" Hearing her slightly chuckle I go back to checking my surrounding realising that what ever I saw was gone. Allowing a relax smirk I rub the back of my neck "Course I do, but now I'm wondering why the Generals Second in command is gracing us with her presence" Seeing her slightly blush I feel myself start to grin even more. "Well I wouldn't be down here but my bike got damaged in the explosion earlier and I knew there was only one program I could trust to take a look for me" Feeling guilty about that I agree to take a look, we continued our little banter while entering the garage.

(Mara's Pov)

"There Zed, the engines all fixed now, I really don't know how you managed to missed that" Getting up to stretch I look over to Zed to see him blushing a little "Thanks for double checking my work Mara, this was the last cycle I had to fix before Able's deadline." After helping Zed stand up we both made our way over to the storage area so the fixed bike could be collected later by the owner. While looking at my schedule to see what I need to fix for today I feel a slight nudge from Zed "Look whose with Beck today, I didn't know the two of them were on speaking terms" Moving my gaze over I see Commander Paige handing over a Light Cycle while smirking in mid conversation with a grinning Beck "Well why don't we go find out what's going on shall we"

Ignoring the protest from my best friend I walk over to Becks station just as he finishes inspecting the underside of the bike I grab his legs and pull him out gaining a look of surprise from all free programs and a small "Mara not now!" from behind me. Giving a innocent smirk to Zed (which makes him blush) I turn back to Beck, slapping his legs playfully "Is this why you've been spending less time with us Beck?" Leaving him blushing and spluttering for a reply I turn to the startled Commander "Sorry about him, he probably hasn't even told you who we are" Seeing what I was doing Paige smirks and joins me in embarrassing Beck, who had Zed come over to look at the Light Cycle after giving up trying to defend himself. "No, he hasn't told me about you guys at all, in fact Beck rarely talks about himself when we meet." Looking over we can see both boys laughing while Zed throws a tool over to Beck who has gotten quite red in the face "Well why don't you introduce yourself now so I can fix this bike"

Chuckling in agreement I hold my hand out for Paige to shake "I'm Mara and the one helping with your light cycle is Zed, we're Becks best friends we all met here" 'now for what I want to know' After Paige and zed finish introductions and talk about the vehicle in front of us, I turn back to the Commander with one question in mind. "So how did you and Beck meet" A look of shock comes over Paige's face at my question before she composes herself "Beck was in the Games a while back, he's the only program who got to walk away after a one on one match" Now it was my turn to have a look of shock 'Beck was in the games???? why didn't he tell us, how much more trouble has that boy gotten himself into without telling us' Zed's voice brings me out of my thoughts as he asks Beck exactly what I was thinking.

Standing up and rubbing the back of his neck for what seems the hundredth time today Beck tries to look anywhere but at us as he replies to my question. "Uh it's a long story?" With a quick grin he closes the light Cycle and looks to a thoughtful looking Paige. After a slight pause Zed claps his hands together "Well this has been great but Mara I really suggest we start working, Able's been looking over here which can never be good" Nodding my head in agreement I go to my work station.

A couple of minutes go by before I feel a tapping on my knee, coming up from working I see a agitated looking Paige. "Hey Mara, I have to go back to work but if you see Beck can you tell him that I'd like all of us to hang out sometime" Glancing around in confusion I turn back to Paige nodding "Where is Beck then, it's not like him to just disappear without saying goodbye" Getting on her light cycle Paige points in the direction of the storage area near the back entrance before driving off back to General Tesler's base. Letting curiosity get the better of me I head over to the storage area to find Beck's tool on the floor. Confused I look around to the open back door, creeping towards it I become horrified with the sight before me. 'Whose that standing over Beck?'

Beck's on the floor clutching his coded wrists in pain while a program stands in front of him saying something. As he finishes Becks looks up from he's position of kneeling on the floor,eyes full of hate speaks a reply before the program knocks him out and picking my friend up bridal style to a waiting Cycle places him in front and drives off. Panic feels my frozen body from the sight I just witnessed. Snapping out of my trance I grip Beck's tool in my hand and run back into the garage grabbing a confused Zed on the way and march straight into the office of the one person I knew could help. "Able, Beck just got kidnapped"