Let's Dance

Carmen and Ivy looked around a clothes shop in search for the perfect attire for the evening. "I've already picked out a red dress, so you pick out something for yourself that you like, my treat." Carmen said, going into the changing rooms. A certain teal suit caught Ivy's eye, so she picked it out and tried it on. Carmen came out of the dressing room, looked at Ivy in the suit, smiled and said "You look great."

Ivy blushed, and responded with "Thanks Carm. I think I'll have this."

After paying for clothes, the two went to the ballroom and were let in, just to see Zack, Jules and Devineaux sat at a table. Ivy noticed Carmen's small smile, and immediately reassured her that they were there on business. Carmen nodded, and walked over to the dance area.

Carmen showed off all her splendour in this ballroom. Her red dress outlined her curves and made Ivy blush. Carmen gestured Ivy to come to her. Ivy walked over in her navy suit and smiled when she got to her. "To blend in with everyone, we'll have to dance. So, let's dance."

Carmen whispered and offered a hand. Ivy hesitated for a second, and took her hand. Carmen put a hand on Ivy's shoulder, causing the redhead to blush slightly more. But they both smiled as they started dancing. Ivy wasn't the best dancer in the world, but with Carmen leading, she learned more. Then Ivy spoke.
"I've never danced properly before. Thank you for showing me Carmen." Ivy blushed even more.

"You know, I think you're an even greater thief than me." Carmen brought their faces close and whispered into the now furiously blushing Ivy's ear.

"H-h-how?"

"You've managed to steal my heart."

Carmen did a twirl and leant back in Ivy's arms. Ivy realised what Carmen just said, and the position they were in was perfect for her to make her move. Ivy leaned in and pressed her lips against Carmen's. Admittedly, it was both of their first kisses, but it felt so good. They pulled apart, but looked at each other admirably. Meanwhile, in the distance, Zack looked at the two and smirked.

"So, Ivy. What now?" Carmen asked gently.

"How about you be my girlfriend?" She suggested with a small giggle.

"Sounds like a great plan." Carmen took Ivy's hand and held it. Ivy's hand was so soft, and so was her cheeks when Carmen went in for another kiss. This time, there was less confusion and more boldness from both of them. They both smiled, and Ivy placed her arm around Carmen's waist. The two stood together, with Zack sending more smirks Ivy's way, which made her want to elbow him. "Oh Carm, if you'd only known how long I've liked you. I always thought you were cute but I wouldn't have ever guessed I would've fallen head over heels for you."

"And I've had an eye out for you since the 'milady'. I could tell you were trying to impress me."

"Was it really that obvious?"

"Of course it was. You threw that anchor very high."

"What can I say, my emotions fuel me quite a bit. I guess love makes me stronger."